Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade

The whole city was plunged into darkness at night, and without electricity, no one was willing to use other means of lighting. Every household hangs thick curtains to block the connection with the outside as much as possible. We're leaving tomorrow, and Tian Yuerong thinks he should treat himself well. Kung Pao chicken, pan-fried steak, fried lamb with scallions, sausage fried rice, hot and sour saury, boiled prawns, a plate of dishes was brought out, "Dabai, okay It's delicious, we'll leave here tomorrow, and we may not have time to make delicious food for you." In the

    early morning, Tian Yuerong tidied up his backpack, which was full of things like bread, instant noodles, ham, and the like. Tian Yuerong patted Dabai on the head, "From now on, let's fight side by side."

    Although carrying Dabai is not in line with her low-key principles, but in the last days, a young girl is more likely to attract the covetousness of bad guys. Dabai knew it was a mutated animal at a glance, and those with evil intentions had to weigh it carefully before making a move.

    When I opened the door, the psychic ability was opened to the maximum, the stairs were very clean, and there was no blood stains. When I chose this high-end residential area, the occupancy rate was not high, and the doors and buildings were also very strong. Zero-level zombies could not break through the door at all. Tian Yuerong didn't plan to deal with the zombies locked in the house. She wanted to go to the bustling commercial street and the wholesale market when there were three days before the large troops left.

    Tian Yuerong took out an electric bicycle, why not use a car? Because cars are noisy and bulky, some narrow alleys are difficult to pass. Electric bicycles are labor-saving, quiet, and can be ridden anywhere. The key speed is not slow.

    Tobacco hotel, closed. Cosmetics store, closed. Gold, silver and jade shop, closed.

    Maternal and baby products store? This store is very large, covering more than 200 square meters, filled with rows of shelves. The shelves mainly contain baby milk and rice, baby toiletries, and some maternity clothes and other women's products. Tian Yuerong decided to store them all. In the future, I don't know if I can meet someone who can work together, no matter what, I will accept it first. And the warehouse cannot be forgotten.

    pharmacy? collected. Field store? Take it all.

    Cake room? KFC? Now that the weather is hot, the cakes in the cake room are basically broken, and only some hard bread with a longer shelf life is left, so it’s better to collect it. The time in her space warehouse is static, but if it is placed here, no one will come to collect it. It can only be wasted.

    Because just a few days after the power outage, the food in the KFC freezer was still intact, Tian Yuerong put away all of them, and also took away the ice cream machine and the machine for fried chicken. Anyway, there is electricity in the space, so I can satisfy my occasional needs Hungry.

    According to the article, the earth can only resume planting after three years in the last days, so during these three years, people's food is quite scarce. Since I have space, can I store more food? What about becoming a Virgin Mary after the ability to improve in the future?

    Do what you want, Tian Yuerong will go into every supermarket, and only collect the items in the warehouse. As for the items in the supermarket, he only collects the items in the freezer and non-food items.

    After collecting so many supplies, what Tian Yuerong wants to collect most now are guns. However, the control in our country is too strict. In the article, it was written that the heroine found a large number of guns, ammunition and other ammunition in the basement of a private club on the outskirts of the city, which laid the foundation for the heroine's strength in the post-apocalyptic world.