Chapter 23. The transaction between the two parties has been negotiated

"My promise is always valid. You don't need to come forward for anything in the base. Currently, there are no more than five officials who know about your ability." Jiang Yichen explained his arrangement in detail, and every time he would send someone familiar with Tian Yuerong Da Liu came to pick it up, avoiding the possibility of being noticed by others.

    "Captain Jiang is really thoughtful. I'm very relieved."

    Jiang Yichen nodded and said, "You don't have to worry about my family either. Our Jiang family is very simple, and you will know it later. In short, you are absolutely at ease. Everything is up to me." Putting the accent on a certain word, he continued: "Besides the officials, there are other forces in the base. Sooner or later they will know about the existence of the purification crystal nucleus. However, they will have to wait until the strength of the army improves." I was

    afraid that Tian Yuerong didn't understand him . meaning, and explained solemnly, "The military has no plan to keep it a secret for a long time. After all, purification of the crystal nucleus is beneficial to human beings. It's just that in the last days, whoever is more powerful has the right to speak. I hope you can understand. The military absolutely I won't hide anything!"

    Apparently, Jiang Yichen thought very carefully, and told Tian Yuerong of the general's concerns without reservation, only if the two sides trust each other can the future cooperation be smooth.

    "My level is not too high, and the time for purification is limited every day. Of course, as my level increases, the time and level of purification will also increase." Tian Yuerong felt that it is better to leave more room for himself, and to increase some chips for the future Before

    the two of them finished talking, Da Liu and the others arrived. They first moved out some food supplies from the space, and then moved out a large bag of crystal nuclei from the space, including about 2,000 zero-level and more than a hundred first-level.

    These are much more than Tian Yuerong fighting alone. Once the officials make a move, it is really a big deal.

    He casually said to Liu, "Come and take half of it back tomorrow afternoon."

    It made Da Liu happy to keep his mouth shut. Every time he went out to carry supplies, Da Liu felt guilty that his space was too small, and his comrades had to use their bodies to carry them, which greatly increased the risk factor. When the purification crystal nucleus comes out, I must ask the captain to upgrade me first, and when the mission comes out, the brothers can save some trouble. It can only be said that Liu has completely regarded himself as a mobile warehouse and is very proud of it.

    Happily sending Jiang Yichen and the others away, Tian Yuerong didn't put the crystal nucleus directly into the spiritual spring, but made a large basin and scooped the spiritual spring water into it, so that there was no need to worry that the spiritual spring would be polluted.

    During the day, Tian Yuerong continued to go to the trading market, and said that she would no longer set up a stall in the future. Although everyone was disappointed, most of them expressed their understanding.

    In fact, Tian Yuerong is very willing to continue to set up a stall, everyone exchanges and mutual benefits, and a lot of information can be obtained from the market every day, otherwise she would stay at home alone and would not know any news in the base. But she thought about it carefully. Although she was safe before the official release of the news, if the news is made public, someone with a heart will definitely find out, and it would be bad to cause unnecessary trouble. The most important point is: she can't explain where there are so many instant noodles and biscuits. In the past few days, some people have started to make insinuations. Anyway, it won't be long before the base will come up with a corresponding exchange plan, and everyone can still fight zombies for food.