Chapter 8. Walk around to collect supplies

The reason why Kaizhi pills are difficult to make is that the ingredients of the medicine are hard to find. It needs more than a thousand years of snow lotus, velvet grass, and ten thousand years of bodhi fruit. Only geniuses can be made.

    Kaizhi elixir can not only help intelligent animals to be enlightened, but also allow them to communicate with their owners, communicate with each other, strengthen the body, and increase the functions of animals. For example, Dabai in front of him has activated corrosive abilities.

    Dabai has successfully evolved from an ordinary wolf to an advanced mutated animal with supernatural powers that can be cultivated.

    People's hearts are unpredictable, we can share weal and woe today, and we may betray tomorrow, but animals that have taken the medicine of opening wisdom will not. Now, Dabai has become Tian Yuerong's real partner who can be submissive in the last days. And Dabai will practice with her. In the long years of his life, he has a partner who will never betray, and a partner who shares life and death, so he no longer has to be afraid of loneliness.

    It was already very late, Tian Yuerong thought for a while, touched Dabai's head and said: "Now, I will take you to a magical place."

    Except for Tian Yuerong, the space cannot enter other people, but animals can. If you want to come to Da Neng, you also know that the greed of human nature cannot stand any test. After all, such a gifted treasure, who doesn't want to get it, the human heart is the last thing to try.

    Dabai looked at this place full of spirituality curiously, "Master, where is this?"

    "This is your master's home, and it is also our home. Well, in order to congratulate you on your success, let me make a delicious meal. Let's have a good time." Have a good meal. Dabai, let’s look around, and don’t destroy what I’ve planted.”

    After the confession, Tian Yuerong walked into the temporary simple kitchen built with mental power. Fortunately, the original owner grew up in the countryside, so lighting a fire was not a problem at all, but if there is a chance, he still needs to collect some liquefied gas for backup. After making a whole big pot of braised pork ribs and stir-frying two vegetables at will, Dabai ran back after smelling the aroma of the rice.

    "It's so delicious, are the ribs made for me?" Dabai wagged his tail happily.

    Tian Yuerong only picked up a few ribs for herself, and gave the rest to Dabai. Dabai just evolved, and he eats a lot, so he needs to eat more to ensure enough physical strength.

    After eating, Tian Yuerong and Dabai faced each other and began to meditate. (Can Dabai sit? No, so it is lying down.)

    One night was spent in cultivation.

    "Master, there are many wild boars in the mountains. Let's hunt wild boars today. The pork master made yesterday is delicious." Tian Yuerong, who had just finished practicing body training, looked at the coquettish and cute Dabai in front of her, feeling extremely impatient.

    One person, one pet left the space, Tian Yuerong didn't ask Dabai to find wild boars, but asked Dabai to take her to find some rare plants and medicinal materials.

    Dabai was born and raised in Changbai Mountain, and he has also developed his spiritual wisdom. It is easy to find any good things on any mountain.

    Moreover, the master's pet has a similar heart, and Dabai successfully helped Tian Yuerong dig up a few ginsengs that are at least over a century old, and medicinal materials such as Shouwu and Angelica that are of good quality.

    In the end, I couldn't help talking about Dabai, and found the Wild Boar Valley. Needless to say, there are hundreds of them, large and small. Kill the big ones, keep the small ones, the hunting mode starts, and Tian Yuerong once again feels that the connection is too powerful. With every thought and every movement, Dabai seemed to know it in advance, and could always fill in the loopholes and gaps in time. An hour later, Tian Yuerong specially surrounded a small open space in the space for the little wild boar to live in. Haha, our meat will be guaranteed in the future, and the meat of wild boars is much stronger than domestic pigs, nutritious and delicious.