Chapter 14. Meeting the team again to save people

"Quick, people inside go this way!" Tian Yuerong shouted loudly.

    All the supernatural powers quickly concentrated their firepower in the direction of Tian Yuerong at the same time, attacking inside and outside, and quickly opened a gap.

    The entire formation retreated outward in an orderly manner in the shape of an arrow. The few people who retreated outside the gate did not escape, but kept waiting by the gate. After everyone successfully exited, with a "bang", the zombies were finally captured. closed.

    Looking at the door that is constantly being hit but still not moving at all, Tian Yuerong thought to himself: Whoever said that made in China means low quality, those people should really see what quality is.

    "Captain, a few brothers have been scratched." Before he finished sighing, he saw a soldier with a serious expression on his face. The atmosphere around him changed from excitement to intense sadness.

    "How many brothers are there?" A somewhat familiar voice sounded.

    Why is he here? The handsome officer that night.

    "Six".

    "Captain, let's not be afraid, let's have a good time for the brothers later. Big Liu, don't shake your hands!" A man smiled ruffiantly, but his eyes were red and watery.

    "That's right. One bullet hole is enough, but don't make us into a sieve, you are so handsome, you can't stand it!"

    The six injured people had smiles all over their faces, and Tian Yuerong looked at them teasing calmly, as if he had been scratched no big deal.

    "I haven't thanked our savior yet. Hello, lady who is very good at swordsmanship. We met that night and met again."

    Looking carefully at the man in front of him who didn't look embarrassed even after he had just escaped from death, Compared with the glimpse that night, I saw that the man was extremely handsome, with clear and deep facial features, and the slender peach eyes hidden under a pair of sword-shaped eyebrows, dark and aloof. The sad breath that permeated the whole body showed an ascetic beauty.

    Tian Yuerong, who came back to his senses, seemed to have a long reflex arc, and after a long silence, he replied: "Hi. Well, you're welcome. I've seen it."

    "Little sister, thank you for saving us." "Beauty, thank you, and your pet is amazing."

    Everyone seemed to have found a breakthrough to divert their emotions.

    Looking at the soldiers who were fighting for the future and expressing their gratitude to him, they were obviously sad, but they all forced a smile, Tian Yuerong's heart was softened by these tough guys.

    She never felt how kind she was, even if she had the space and ability, she was not ready to be a saint, but now looking at these warriors who faced life and death calmly, she felt that she should do something.

    Eventually, she walked towards the six. "Is there a cup? I'm Water Department." Pointing to the dry and peeled lips of one of the soldiers.

    "Yes, little sister, give me some more, we brothers are thirsty." The soldier casually handed over a military water bottle, Tian Yuerong put his finger on it, and at the same time turned the healing system to the maximum, and after a while the soldier said, "Okay That's enough, I've got enough, I'll save some for others."

    "In this unlucky end of the world, even drinking saliva is almost becoming a luxury!"

    "Don't worry, you guys are enough!" Tian Yuerong said very forcefully. All six jugs were filled.