Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People

"Dabai, come back quickly!" Tian Yuerong yelled loudly, the moment Dabai rushed out of the barrier, the smell of fresh flesh and blood had already caused the surrounding zombies to move. Fortunately, Dabai was very obedient and quickly flashed back, Tian Yuerong He patted Dabai's big head, it seems that the impression of a creature like a dog on Dabai is really too bad. Anyway, it was already like this, Tian Yuerong let go of her mentality instead, put away the crystal core of the zombie dog, and pulled Jiang Yichen to choose the available supplies, not to mention, she really found a lot. Most of the green leafy vegetables in the vegetable area have been completely rotten, smelling the unique smell of fermentation in the air, they didn't even need to choose, only found in a few places that there were still many durable vegetables that had not been given by those zombie dogs. Spoiled, this time Tian Yuerong found a few big bags from the space and sorted them directly into categories. The final harvest was as follows: dozens of bags of potatoes and onions, six bags of dried up carrots, more than twenty bags of dried bamboo shoots, and There are three big bags of vacuum-packed imported vegetables. Generally speaking, Tian Yuerong is already very satisfied, while Jiang Yichen sighs at the potatoes every time. He eats potatoes every day, whether they are baked potatoes or potato rice, boiled potatoes or potato cakes. Why is it that potatoes are the only dish that lasts the longest?

  Tian Yuerong probably understands Jiang Yichen's psychology. After all, the cafeteria at the base usually only has two dishes - fried potato shreds or potato clear soup. Just like that, not everyone can afford it. After all, a dish costs 10 credits, and the family only eats one dish when they occasionally improve their lives. So when they found onions, Major General Jiang was not to mention how happy he was. Onions are a good thing, they are delicious both raw and cooked, and he was planning to give his soldiers extra meals.

  With the disappearance of the zombie dogs, the zombie animals in other areas of the farmer's market have gradually sensed that this territory has lost the smell of the original ruler, and they all began to move here, trying to occupy new territories. Although Jiang Yichen has Tian Yuerong's constant stream of Purifying the crystal nucleus for support, but the consumption of physical energy gradually failed to keep up with the display of supernatural powers, and the enchantment began to become a little unstable. The two fled from the gate very decisively.

  They didn't follow Tian Yuerong's previous goal. The snow on the road was too thick. The electric snowmobile was convenient, but the noise was too loud, which made the zombies here miserable. They could clearly hear it The voice, you can smell the smell of flesh and blood, but you can't walk, you don't have to bully zombies like this. Whenever this happens, they will completely wipe out the light and then continue. The ready-made zombies stand stupidly waiting for you to kill them. Do you think you can not kill them? But the speed of collection in this way They have been greatly reduced, and they can't stay outside for too long, and the second heavy snow will come soon. Tian Yuerong feels that it is too far from the original intention of their trip, and the city is so big, even if the three of them don't It is possible to kill all the zombies, so they simply follow the road and go in when they encounter shops and factories. No matter what they can be used, they will wipe them all out, and their efficiency will immediately increase. Three days later, the suburbs Almost everything has been collected, not only food, clothing, and useful things, but also steel, cement, wood, aluminum alloy, and glass.

  In the Motor City, they specialize in collecting electric vehicles. What Jiang Yichen means is that ordinary cars are a burden without oil. When Jiang Yichen wasn't paying attention, Tian Yuerong still collected a few imported RVs and Hummers. She still had some oil in her space, and the stock was not very large. There was no expiration date for these things, and it would be too late to collect them next year. With these, traveling in the post-apocalyptic world will be much more convenient. I have to say that Tian Yuerong is very crisis-conscious, and often feels that many supplies may be used in the future, so she collects them without hesitation.