Chapter 21. Completing the task emotion

Five trucks full of supplies were transported directly to the base overnight, and Tian Yuerong followed Jiang Yichen and the six back to the small town where they were doing the mission.

    The highway was deserted. According to the prior arrangement, the five teams that went out to search for supplies would not be able to return until tomorrow.

    Jiang Yichen took out a small blackboard the size of a palm, somehow fiddled with it, the screen lit up, and the five flashing bright spots were the current positions of the five teams.

    This is a satellite connection positioning and navigation specially provided by the military. The base research institute has just completed it recently. In the end of the world, due to the influence of geomagnetism, only two or three satellites in the world are still working. I don't know how those people in the research institute fiddled with it. Now the team that goes out to do missions can get one as long as they pay a deposit.

    Jiang Yichen did not choose the area of ​​these five teams, but found another place that no one had been to.

    The roads in the urban area are very difficult to walk, and abandoned cars can be seen everywhere on the roads.

    The city under the gray sky is full of flying paper scraps, full of gray despair. The neon scene of the past has been completely replaced by chaos and blood, and it has become devastated.

    The zombies along the way were easily killed by Jiang Yichen and the others, and Tian Yuerong was closely guarded by everyone, so he had to order Dabai to follow at the end to destroy the bones and take out the crystal nucleus.

    Regarding her insistence, Jiang Yichen's persuasion was ineffective, and he was quite helpless, so he had to put the crystal nucleus in a plastic bag every time, and then hand it to Tian Yuerong.

    When the sun was completely below the horizon, they found a well-preserved cake room. The door was violently destroyed, and the room was dark.

    Tian Yuerong had checked in advance, and there were no zombies or other dangerous creatures in the cake shop, so she pulled down the iron gate with confidence.

    The cakes in the cake shop had long expired, and the soldiers looked at the rotten cakes in the glass cabinet with regretful expressions on their faces.

    Da Liu took out an alcohol stove from the space, intending to cook some noodles for everyone.

    Tian Yuerong pretended to take out a large stick of XX brand ham from her backpack, and asked Liu to cut it up and put it in the noodles.

    When Da Liu saw the big ham, he couldn't bear to hold it and kiss him directly. He was very reluctant to eat all of it, and wanted to eat half and keep the other half. When everyone discovered his plan, they all rolled up their sleeves and exposed their fists. Under the pressure of several pairs of eyes, Liu had to take them all out, cut them into the pot, and burst into tears. Who am I doing this for? What is the reason?

    Dabai's body was rubbed dirty at some point, spinning around uncomfortably, Tian Yuerong found a basin, condensed water, and slowly combed for Dabai, watching the soldiers making jokes, Jiang Yichen didn't even lift his eyelids , Patronizing on cleaning and maintaining his favorite gun.

    A soldier walked to the iron gate and felt around the bottom. The original gap disappeared immediately. It turned out that this was a gold-type supernatural being.

    "Jin Zi, it's better for you to be more thoughtful. Now, zombies don't even want to smell it!" A soldier named Haozi joked, lighting the alcohol stove with a small flame.