Chapter 86-90

86. Evening Rest Teaching
  After the Golden Snake battle and the Zombie Rat battle just now, the positions of Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen in the team were completely established, that is their absolute strength. Liang Yunhao wanted to ask them a few times if they had any secrets to ascending ranks, but he couldn't open his mouth no matter what. The absolute status of strength in the last days, he didn't have any dissatisfaction with the current leadership positions of Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen. He didn't say that his skills were inferior to others. . It's just why the two of them have a higher rank than others, and he doesn't believe that there is no secret to kill him. But even if he asks, can people tell him? Thinking about it from another angle, if he had this secret, would he tell it if someone asked him about it? Probably not, he thought uncertainly, at least Not until I have acquired absolute ability. Thinking of this, he no longer struggled with it. Everyone's fortunes are different, presumably the two of them must have had some kind of adventure, but at the same time he also believed that adventures are often accompanied by fatal dangers. I can envy the good life of others. If Tian Yuerong knew what he was thinking at the moment, she would definitely say "Wise and mighty" in agreement. Isn't what she has now in exchange for her life? When the

  car entered the factory area, it was almost dark , found a small family-style hotel, cleaned out the zombies inside, and found a few clean rooms to live in.

  The hotel has only two floors, and it is a cheap type of family style on the street. There are not many rooms, but each room is very large, with a bathroom and a kitchen.

  It was already past six o'clock in the evening, everyone divided into three rooms, and Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen naturally got together.

  Considering that this place is close to the development zone, two groups of people were arranged for night watchmen, each group consisted of two people. Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen, who were the main contributors during the day, were not assigned. According to Fat Li, there will be more tomorrow Relying on the two of them to kill ghosts.

  "Brother Fat, don't you want to eat instant noodles?" Tian Yuerong had a good impression of Fat Li. Although he was usually sloppy, he had a clear distinction between good and evil, and he was very practical.

  It's okay to talk about it, but this time, I immediately hooked Fat Li Lizi's greedy worms, "Oh, sister, when you say it, your fat brother's stomach will growl immediately, he is really hungry."

  The others also looked at Liang Yunhao with piercing eyes. They cashed a few mouthfuls casually at noon. One big.

  Liang Yunhao hasn't eaten instant noodles for a long time, anyway, they came out to find something to eat, so when will they wait if they don't eat now? "

  Hehe, sister, then I have to trouble you to get some water out!" Tian Yuerong who was secretly having fun.

  At this time, the depressed Li Yuan had already found a clean big iron pot from the kitchen, and Tian Yuerong quickly filled it with water for him to clean it again. Hygienic and unhygienic is not a big deal, safety is the most important thing, the water in the washing pot was cured by adding it, even if there is a little virus, it can be wiped out.

  "Hey, Kaizi, the girl is filled with water, now it's up to you." Fat Li called out Qu Kai, who had a good temper, propped up the pot with both palms on the left and right, and then the supernatural fire lit up.

  Ding Dali rested his chin on his big hand, and sat next to Qu Kai, his adoring star eyes were spinning, staring at Qu Kai's palm curiously, while looking at his own and his brother Da Chao's.

  "Every time I see you guys using your abilities, I'm always envious. It's really strange for you to talk about this ability. How can a good person breathe fire?" That cute look really didn't match his appearance and figure. , making everyone around laugh.