Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again

Today's business is obviously better than yesterday's.

    After a day of publicity, most people know that there is a peerless beauty in the trading market for food.

    It may be because it is more difficult to find food supplies, and most of the people who come here are ordinary people and retail investors with supernatural powers without any formal team.

    Yesterday's first big man customer was Gu Tian, ​​a first-level earth-type supernatural being, and a simple and honest man. His younger brother Gu Jie also had water-type supernatural powers. He was a little clever, but he was honest.

    I don't know why, but among all the abilities, the water system's combat power in the early stage is the weakest. So basically, each superpower team absorbs very few water system superpowers, and they are all placed in the logistics, so that they can guarantee the supply of water for other team members.

    Only after the water system has been upgraded to the second level can it be condensed into water arrows and water knives to participate in battles.

    The soil ability can be used to attack and defend. Many teams want to recruit Gu Tian into their team, but they don't like Gu Jie very much. After they joined several teams, Gu Tian couldn't bear the cold treatment of his younger brother from others, so he could only form a team with his younger brother to find supplies and do tasks, and his life was barely able to survive.

    After putting away the crystal nucleus, Tian Yuerong took out four bags of instant noodles and two bags of biscuits and handed them to Gu Tian. Seeing that the two of them acted prudently, they added another bag of instant noodles, and asked him to help inform others that starting tomorrow, She's going out for a few days, so she won't be able to exchange it for the time being. You can save the crystal core first, and continue when she comes back.

    With this bag of instant noodles as reward, the Gu Tian brothers were very happy, this is the value of a first-class zombie, they patted their chests to reassure Tian Yuerong.

    Before it was too late, Tian Yuerong closed the stall and went home.

    She needed to prepare a lot of things. She found the previous large backpack and put in several packets of biscuits and ham in turn. I found two more pistols, filled them with bullets, and put them in the space, ready for use at any time.

    After a good night's rest in the space, the next day, Tian Yuerong and Dabai arrived at the meeting point on time in high spirits.

    Standing in a corner of the square, there are quite a lot of people following along to do the task. Apart from the troops, there are also many teams of supernatural beings, but there are only a few female members.

    As soon as Tian Yuerong and Dabai appeared, they were surrounded by everyone. Such beautiful beauties were accompanied by a big pure white wolf. Tian Yuerong didn't want to keep a low profile for a long time either. Facts have proved that with Dabai around, even if she wanted to keep a low profile, she couldn't.

    Beautiful beauties need nourishment. After so long in the last days, no matter how beautiful a woman is, she will lose three points of her color.

    This body is already extremely beautiful. After the apocalypse, her living standard is better than that of the original owner. Most of the vegetables and fruits she eats are produced in the space, so she still maintains a ruddy complexion. In addition, she soaks in the space hot spring from time to time. It is as delicate as white jade, and there are not many small pores. Therefore, when everyone has difficulty even taking a bath, she is very eye-catching.