Chapter 76-80

76. Survived without danger
  The second floor is an open exhibition hall with many leisure and entertainment facilities, and all kinds of strange models add a bit of horror to the already tense atmosphere. Whether it is from the terrain or the on-site decoration, this place should be the most favorable In the area where the red-eyed zombies are hiding. Slowly spreading the spirit net around, she wants to see how the fourth-level spirit zombies set up a barrier for her. After just a few minutes, and it seemed like a long time, there were ripples in the air, and the two spiritual forces collided fiercely, causing countless waves of attacks. Jiang Yichen stood firmly against the protection of the barrier, Feel this powerful vibration.

  The shock ended soon, Tian Yuerong patted the dust splashed on her body, "It should be injured, but now prepare to fight!"

  As soon as he finished speaking, a gust of wind fell on his body with two streaks of ice, Fortunately, she has her mental protection turned on at all times. She was very angry with this kind of sneak attacking zombies, so she didn't say anything, and directly sprinkled healing water. Even if only one grain of fifth-level healing water sticks to the zombie's skin, then This kind of effect is also absolutely astonishing. Those healing factors penetrated into the bone through its hard skin like life, and penetrated into its bone marrow. It fell off, leaving only the deep fear of Tian Yuerong, so afraid that he even forgot to run away, and just stood there stupidly, like a standing corpse. Even so, Tian Yuerong didn't show mercy, the tiny water needle directly went through its skull, taking away its crystal nucleus.

  Jiang Yichen's side was also in full swing, and at the same time, five or six third-level zombies were besieging him. It seemed that these zombies had increased in level and their brains were much more flexible. They knew that his level was relatively low between the two of them, so Dedicated to deal with him wholeheartedly.

  Tian Yuerong immediately went to help when she saw this, hey, that power type, what are you hiding, where can you hide with such a big body? Healing water is indeed the nemesis of zombies, she is holding the formed water sword and has not yet run over , Those zombies felt the threat of healing, and they didn't care about Jiang Yichen, and scattered around, especially this powerful type who was more than two meters tall by visual inspection, and his behavior was quite funny. He even tried to hide behind the pillar, you are so big! A small pillar can't stop your stalwart body at all, okay?

  With Tian Yuerong joining, Jiang Yichen's pressure was greatly reduced. Let alone one-on-one, even one-on-two would not be a problem. The left lightning ball, the right lightning, plus a few water needles and arrows from Tian Yuerong, these third-level zombies Soon honorably sacrificed their crystal nuclei.

  Now that the little brothers are all dead, only the cowardly and injured big boss is left. Now it can be basically confirmed that it is on this floor. It was displayed on the Spiritual Network like a grid, and she found that there was a blurry grid on the upper left side of the network. That place was a little far away from her current location, and she couldn't see anything with the naked eye, but there was a shape of a crescent door there. Could it be that it was hiding there?

  In order to prevent the snake from being overwhelmed, Tian Yuerong withdrew all the mental power he released, and at the same time silently signaled Jiang Yichen to be careful, and the two quickly moved towards that direction. The short zombie rushed out in an instant, the speed was extremely fast, although it was small, its jumping ability was very good, coupled with its speed, it was a double bonus, Tian Yuerong did not expect that there was such a speed zombie hidden here , it seems that this red-eyed zombie's ability to control the mind is indeed not to be underestimated. It is said that this has been completely incomprehensible to scientists after the end of the world. The use and development of new skills for supernatural powers are much higher than that of humans. In Tian Yuerong's view, this is probably the reason why zombies have nothing to do but focus on how to eat more fresh flesh and blood to absorb more energy. A relatively "simple" mind is indeed beneficial for cultivation,