Chapter 66-70

Sixty-six. Nanyang Base Destruction
  Similar to all the bases, there are people who are responsible for inspection and registration at the gate of the Nanyang base, but the expressions of these people are very numb, not as energetic as the staff of the western base. After filling out the form, Jiang Yichen ticked the second level of the lightning system in the column of abilities, and Tian Yuerong ticked the box of speed.

  The person in charge of the registration took a look at the two of them, seeing that they were dressed in tatters and had big bags on their backs. They were a little unhappy, but their expressions changed when they saw Jiang Yichen's Lightning Element, and then they saw Tian Yuerong When he got the speed ability, there was an ugly smile on his expressionless face, "Since you are all people with abilities, you can enter the city for free, please." , and took them to the security checkpoint at the base.

  After one night, after the safety period of the zombie virus, the two walked out of the temporary inspection room full of people, took a breath of fresh air, and then walked into the base.

  Area A is the area where high-ranking officials and high-level supernatural beings live. The security treatment is the highest standard, and there are no restrictions, but each person has to pay 10 catties of food per month.

  Area B is the area where the base staff and ordinary supernatural beings live. Each person has 5 catties of food per month. The safety is guaranteed to a certain extent, and they are free to enter and exit.

  Area C is basically a tube building, with several families crowded together. Fights and fights are common here. Most of them are ordinary people in the team of supernatural beings who live here, and each person only needs 1 catty of food per month.

  Area D is a place for ordinary people to live in. The environment is quite harsh. It is full of tents or shacks. People will disappear here every day. There is no need to pay any food. As long as you can afford the entrance fee of the base, you can enter.

  Holding the introduction given by the staff in the hall in his hand, Tian Yuerong decided to choose Area B after thinking about what he saw along the way. Anyway, they didn't plan to stay for a long time, it was just a temporary rest. affordable.

  Tian Yuerong opened the backpack without saying a word, the staff member only came to see a few bottles of water and a few bags of biscuits, but Tian Yuerong closed it again, but his eyes lit up, and he took the small bag that Tian Yuerong handed over Rice, weighed carefully and put into the big box at the door. 2 catties of rice, I haven't seen rice for a long time.

  Holding the identity card and the key to the room, they were told that Area A was strictly forbidden to enter, and that other public areas and CD areas were free, so they were allowed to go.

  The place they rented was on the third floor of a new building. Most of the people in this area were supernatural beings, and only supernatural beings could rent this kind of house with a lot of money. I found the house number 302, a two-bedroom apartment of about 80 square meters. The room is small and the floor is fairly clean. There is no furniture in it except for two beds. Tian Yuerong glanced at it and pouted. It’s too far away from the western base, so I can’t help complaining, “Just like this, we’ve been charged 10 catties of food. Look, there’s nothing, just two bare bed boards, how can people sleep?”

  “ Along the way, Rong Rong didn't realize that the people here are similar to those in Nan'an base? They are all listless. Besides, no one here can get food for free, I don't know how those ordinary people survived." Jiang Yichen obviously Thinking much more than Tian Yuerong, even the B area is like this, one can imagine how bad the C and D areas will be.