Chapter 81-85

81. Sleepless Night Knife Start
  Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen were on full alert, holding the scimitar in their backpacks tightly in their palms, ready to fight at any time. Liang Yunhao and the others also stood still, looking towards the direction of the forest with their eyes ready at any time.

  The noise in the woods on the side of the road became louder and louder, and even the three-foot-high tree shook a little bit. A big golden snake slowly came out of the bushes. With triangular eyes hanging from the ground, looking at them coldly, condescending, it made people tremble with fear.

  The cold eyes seemed to ignore them at all, and continued to move forward calmly until its whole body was exposed!

  My God, how big is this snake? It looks to be more than ten meters long, and the thickest part of its waist is even thicker than a human being.

  No one opened their mouths to speak, even Fat Li, who had no door on his mouth, was extremely quiet. At this moment, everyone knew in their hearts that any sound might irritate this big guy, and everyone began to pray in their hearts, hoping that it just happened to pass by here, but pass by.

  Liang Haotian was even more nervous now. He could fully feel the huge level of suppression from it. The strength of this snake must be higher than their team. Are they really going to die here today? A snake is so

  powerful , The road ahead is really hard to imagine.

  The scarlet eyes and the golden snake head added a bit of bleakness to this night. Liang Haotian and the others flashed their cold eyes one by one. When they looked at Tian Yuerong, they paused for a moment. The snake head tilted slightly, as if it was sizing up the prey. The degree of danger, and finally moved his eyes to other people.

  I saw the big snake shaking its huge body, with circles of rhombus-shaped snake scales shining with metallic luster on the piece of meat. Every time it slid forward, it would make the sound of the surrounding trees, especially the kind of fleshy skin. The sound of being lifted on the ground made people get goose bumps.

  As the distance gets closer, you can clearly see a small bulge in the middle of the top of the snake's head, which seems to be an acquired mutation. The bulge should be something like a horn, but it hasn't fully grown yet, but because It grew forcibly, and the place on the top of the head was bloody and bloody, and the stench came from there. This reminded Tian Yuerong of the ancient legends in our country. It is said that snakes can feel the way of heaven and get the aura of heaven and earth, so they have the opportunity to soar into the clouds and mist, and turn into dragons. Could it be that this snake's mutated direction can really turn into a dragon? Thinking about it this way, Tian

  Yuerong Then she unconsciously looked at its belly, looking at the broken scales, she shook her head, and moved this weird thought out of her head, the dragon is the spiritual totem of the Chinese people, and it represents light and hope. It may be that this kind of cold creature has changed. Even if the monster changes its appearance, it can't change its suspicious and indifferent nature. How can it match the fetish.

  The golden snake spit out a long letter, and the sticky saliva was thrown out of the long and thin black tongue, and it made a sizzling sound when it dripped on the ground.

  The sense of crisis brought by this snake has made everyone unable to react in time, and the degree of threat brought by it has made everyone's inner warning line constantly rise.

  "Captain, can you run?" Ding Dali stared blankly at the Golden Snake, a little bewildered.

  "Run? Do you think we can outrun it?" Li Yuan said in a low voice.