Chapter 9. Do not panic when the end of the world is approaching

At present, it can be said that her small space has begun to take shape. According to the maturity time of the black soil, it has already produced a lot of output. Tian Yuerong can't remember how many times it has been harvested, and the crops in the space will automatically keep seeds. Although the growth of various animals has not been accelerated, there is sufficient aura in the space, and the animals will not get sick. On the contrary, their reproductive ability has been strengthened. This is a virtuous circle. Compared with the original text, the space that the heroine only has after the end of the world is much better.

    Checking the balance in the bank card, it was less than 50,000 yuan, Tian Yuerong deeply felt that he must spend all the money.

    Tian Yuerong came to the library, bought all the maps of each province, went to the Digital City, frantically bought more than 20 mobile hard drives, began to download a large number of movies, TV series and novels, and downloaded several maps of the whole country for future use. . In fact, these things can be taken casually after the end of the world, but Tian Yuerong is not sure when the Internet will stop, so he can only buy them with money.

    Then I went to the famous snack street. This steamed stuffed bun is good, pack 100 packs, the cool skin is good, pack 100 packs, the cakes here are delicious, order 100 packs, that pizza is very good, pack 100 packs , as long as Tian Yuerong meets what he wants, he will pack everything and put it in the warehouse of the space.

    These are enough for her to have a toothache and live a comfortable life in the future.

    In the blink of an eye, there was only one day left before the end of the world. Tian Yuerong saw that he had less than 1,000 yuan left in his body. He went to a large supermarket that had been picked in advance, found a clean restaurant, and ordered a plate of hot and sour potato shreds. A plate of boiled sliced ​​meat, a piece of pickled fish, the price is not high, but the taste is good, Tian Yuerong ate in small bites calmly, knowing that after eating this meal to her heart's content, she might never be able to enjoy food so leisurely again.

    Tian Yuerong finally decided not to choose a hotel. That's right, after the apartment was sold, Tian Yuerong lived in the space at night and practiced with Dabai. Although there are a lot of surveillance nowadays, every city has many dead spots. Tian Yuerong always uses mental power to investigate first, and then wraps her whole body with mental power, choosing a darker place to enter and exit the space.

    Tian Yuerong used the rest of the money to pack boiled pork slices and pickled fish. After spending all the money on her body, she entered the space and set the alarm clock to 11:59 in the evening.

    Sure enough, the last days are just as written in the original text: 12 o'clock, come on time.

    The moon was shrouded in white mist. The thick white mist slowly spread outwards and covered the entire earth. If someone opened his eyes now, he would find himself in a fairyland, surrounded by mist. But soon there were layers of ripples in the center of the white mist, and the anger from the depths of Mother Earth was flying around.

    Tian Yuerong closed her eyes and welcomed the transformation of the apocalyptic energy. Fortunately, her supernatural powers have long been awakened, and now she only needs to better absorb the aura in the air to make her body stronger. The world was like chaos, and a pounding energy rose from the dantian, constantly widening her tendons, and her whole body was as warm as if surrounded by the sun. The transformation took place little by little, making her body full of vitality. When the ability of the healing department encountered this vitality, it unceremoniously swallowed it in one bite, and burped in satisfaction.     Opening her eyes, Tian Yuerong smiled. Although she hadn't been directly promoted to the third level, she was already at the late stage of the second level. She only needed an opportunity, and the third level was a matter of time. Only after reaching the third level can one be considered a real superhuman.     Dabai still kept his eyes closed, the transformation of the apocalyptic energy hadn't been completed, she really hoped that Dabai could get one more ability.     Tian Yuerong thought of her plan, took Dabai into the space, and ran towards her destination.     At this time, the whole city and even the whole earth are very quiet. No one is prepared for the sudden arrival of the apocalypse, and most people have fallen asleep, but the street lights in the city and the neon lights of high-rise buildings are still working dutifully.     The article introduces that the earlier the supernatural being wakes up, the stronger the ability. All of them are post-apocalyptic leaders and leaders in the base. It is said that the first psychic to wake up is when the sun rises, at 5 o'clock in the morning. But there is no introduction in the article, it is just a passing statement.

    The warehouse inventory of this large supermarket is indeed astonishing, Tian Yuerong still uses his mental power to block the monitoring, and with a wave of his little hand, he goes to the next warehouse. When the warehouses of these four large supermarkets are all finished, it has just passed two hours.

    Tian Yuerong chose the largest supermarket and went in. All the condiments, sanitary products, cosmetics, tobacco and alcohol, and frozen food were taken away. She didn't move the shelves in the food area, she must leave hope for others.

    Upstairs, she basically collected all the clothes, household appliances, laptops and other technical items, as well as bedding. She hasn't had time to decorate the bedroom in the space hut. She will have space in the future, so she can live more comfortably.

    There are also jade and gold. It is written in the novel that it seems that the post-apocalyptic bases are slowly developing. People use crystal cores as energy sources, and the large bases are electrified. In the late apocalypse, gold also began to circulate slowly. Moreover, her space is carved out of the jade with the spiritual power of Da Neng. Maybe in the future, she will also have this ability. Don't even find a jade for practicing hands at that time, thanks to the panic.     Dabai has already woken up, and sent a message to Tian Yuerong. It turns out that Dabai really awakened a new ability, which is the fire element. Tian Yuerong thought why it wasn't the Thunder type. After all, the thunder system is the biggest ability, not one of them.     No matter what, Tian Yuerong was still very happy, after all, no one would think that he had too many abilities.     Tian Yuerong casually found an off-road vehicle parked on the side of the road, turned on the navigation, and before dawn and people woke up, she decided to go to the suburbs. There are many processing factories in the food industrial park. Too little.     Following the guidance of the navigation, Tian Yuerong quickly found a large-scale processing factory that made lo-mei. There were two large trucks outside the warehouse that had not yet been shipped. With a lift of his hand, even the car was put away. Fortunately, it is a large-scale processing factory, and there are many kinds of roast duck, roast chicken, braised chicken, braised duck, and braised snacks in the warehouse.     Thanks to the Food Industrial Park, all the factories are very close to each other. Tian Yuerong cheerfully took over the factory that specializes in dried noodles and the factory that specializes in dairy products, and then transferred to the next one, and soon took over various warehouses one after another. Pastry bread, butcher shops, dried fruits, and boxes of canned food, instant noodles are even softer.

    At five o'clock in the morning, when the sun was above the ground, Tian Yuerong decided to evacuate after taking over the warehouse of a famous ham manufacturer.

    Tian Yuerong put the car into the space, and found a nearby gas station, the gas station was quiet, only two attendants were sleeping soundly on the table.

    Tian Yuerong collected all the items in the store except food, and followed the signs of the gas station, and quickly found the warehouse. In the warehouse, there were only rows of mineral water besides all kinds of engine oil and lubricating oil. There were very few spatial abilities, and the food and water in the shops outside were enough for those looking for food, so Tian Yuerong unceremoniously put them all into the space.

    Gently found a few employee cards, Tian Yuerong found a few large barrels collected from a big supermarket from the space, and began to collect gasoline. Fortunately, there are a lot of big barrels collected from the warehouse of the supermarket, Tian Yuerong looked at the full barrels of gasoline and was satisfied.

    Looking at the watch on his wrist, Tian Yuerong thought about it at 7 o'clock in the morning, and walked into the office. The two on-duty staff still didn't wake up, but their bodies had already started to twitch violently, their faces turned blue, and they emitted a faint rancid smell. Smell, it seems that this is a precursor to becoming a zombie.

    To live well in the last days, killing zombies is the only way out. Although she was very nervous, Tian Yuerong still suppressed the beating of her heart, quietly waiting for the change to happen.