Chapter 12. Act together low-key

The entrance to the basement was too secret, Tian Yuerong was sure that this was the good luck bug of the heroine in the original text, looked around the small villa, and finally found it in a bedroom on the third floor. The entrance is hidden behind a huge Chinese painting.

    There are all kinds of guns hanging on the wall, boxes of bullets on the ground, and even grenades. In addition to these hot weapons, there are also some cold weapons such as steel knives and maces placed by the door. Tian Yuerong was dumbfounded, darling, isn't this the den of an arms smuggler?

    He took two grenades and put them in a convenient place, chose one of the longer steel knives and carried them behind his back, took out two pistols and put them on his waist, and put the rest in the space.

    The bamboo sword is too cool, and it's not a martial arts movie. She thinks that she should use steel swords as much as possible in front of people in the future. The sword technique part of body training needs to be well integrated in actual combat. She tried to play with the pistol again. Thanks to her love of watching gunfight movies and anti-Japanese war movies, it is certain that it will not be accurate, but it is fine if it can be fired. The main purpose is to deter people.

    Back on the ground, Tian Yuerong was in a great mood and relaxed to visit this private club.

    As expected of a private club, the decoration inside is particularly luxurious. It is estimated that the owner only occasionally entertains some shady guests, so the clubhouse is clean and empty. But the inventory of foreign wine and tobacco in the warehouse is very considerable. Wines of various vintages and special offerings, which were previously only seen on TV. Although she doesn't like to drink, it doesn't prevent her from taking it. No matter which environment there is a privileged class, when it comes to the base, this is hard currency.

    After leaving the sea to cover her face as much as possible, Tian Yuerong wore a set of long-sleeved casual clothes and a peaked cap, keeping the brim of the hat down as much as possible, and arrived at the meeting place on the outskirts of the city with Dabai on time.

    my country has a large population, especially in first- and second-tier cities. Less than one-tenth of it is written in the novel, but less than one-tenth of a city has tens of thousands of people, densely packed with heads. Despite the crowds, it was surprisingly quiet.

    The smell of blood and zombies around is very strong, it seems that this place has gone through several times of chaos.

    Old people and children are rare, mostly young people. Basically, they form a group and form a group alone, looking at each other carefully, without talking or expressing, only confusion and worry about the future appearing on their faces. Wary eyes on strangers.

    From time to time, someone secretly looked at Tian Yuerong who suddenly appeared. In the end of the world, a beautiful and unreasonably clean girl and a white dog the size of a calf. Wherever this combination goes, it is the focus of attraction.

    Dabai was made uncomfortable by these gazes. He was originally the king of the mountain, and his bastard spirit could only be restrained in front of Tian Yuerong. Now that he was being looked at like this, the aura of a wolf king immediately appeared, and he put a few timid The man turned his head away in fright.

    Most people didn't expect that it was a big wolf in front of them, and thought it was a big mutated dog. But having experienced mutated animals hurting people and killing people, such a big white dog is really worrying.

    Ignoring these scrutinizing and vigilant gazes, Tian Yuerong calmly left the crowd, walked to the side of the road and sat down. Dabai also obediently followed behind, relying only on his master.