Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar

The sudden situation just now made Tian Yuerong feel uneasy all the time. It stands to reason that the remaining zombies should be like the ones that were frozen just now, but why can it still keep teleporting and be so agile. At three o'clock in the afternoon in winter, Sun began to prepare to call it a day and go home. Under Tian Yuerong's insistence, Jiang Yichen and Dabai could only choose to move on to the second goal. Unfolding their mental power, they guided Jiang Yichen to quickly and silently pass through a small path. Although there was an enchantment, they were still careful not to disturb a group of zombie cats who were forced into the house by heavy snow. These zombie cats still retain their previous habits. The cold made them gather together, curled up and hid in the corner, and they were quite weak after not eating for a few days. Tian Yuerong believed that as long as he could smell the flesh and blood on them at this moment, these Hungry zombie cats will definitely attack them in the most severe way despite the severe cold.

  The second destination is a small-scale furniture production factory. There are a lot of snow-covered wood piled up in the yard. Tian Yuerong quickly puts the snow-covered wood into the space without taking a closer look. Jiang Yichen found the low windows on the factory wall and wrapped them with an enchantment before smashing them. The two of them entered the workshop and took away any wood they saw, whether it was finished or semi-finished, anyway they just brought it for warmth. The small wind blowing at dusk can directly freeze people's bones, but the two of them were warmed up by the tension and excitement, and finally went to the staff cafeteria to collect a few bags of flour, and they also found I bought some potatoes and carrots that had been frozen into big hockey pucks. The cold weather was like a natural ice bank, and these foods were preserved. Tian Yuerong took them back without disgust. She herself would not eat them, but she Guess there will be people vying for them when they get back to the base.

  The surrounding windows and doors have been nailed to death by Jiang Yichen with wooden boards. Although they will have to dismantle them before leaving tomorrow, it is not a waste for heat preservation and safety. The place where they plan to spend the night is the office building of the furniture factory. The table has been thrown out by them, making the whole room much more spacious. It was night, the two of them were sitting by the warm fire, and Tian Yuerong performed magic again. He took out the special cooking tools from the space and cooked a large pot of vegetable porridge on the ready-made fire. This time it was not dehydrated vegetables, but fresh vegetables. The shiitake mushrooms and spinach with water, and finally sprinkled with some green shallots, let Jiang Yichen carefully stir, Tian Yuerong took out a few steaming steamed buns, and cut the first-class beef that had been marinated in advance, as if it was not enough , and found out from the space the big plate chicken she made when she was bored, oh, this amount should be called a big pot chicken, set aside another small pot and put it in front of Da Bai, the vegetable porridge is cooked and out of the pot, The aroma of various foods mixes together to whet the appetite. When the mouth is filled with the malt aroma of flour and the unique tenacity of chicken, even if the temperature is minus 40 or 50 degrees, it will not feel cold.

  "So, I am looking forward to going out with Rong Rong to do tasks every day. This life is like a paradise in the last days." Jiang Yichen is very emotional every time, "Delicious and delicious, people live for this Is it different?"

  Tian Yuerong thinks about it, no matter how hard the people in the base are, they are gritting their teeth and persevering. There is no such thing as suicide or depression before the end of the world. When life is threatened, living is the only goal. .

  Dabai took the initiative to ask for a night watch, but he didn't help at all during the day, and the nature of the animal made him alert, so it would be fine if he didn't sleep for three or four days in his state. Using the enchantment ability consumes a lot of physical energy and ability, so she lay in her sleeping bag and dozed off early in the morning. Tian Yuerong was still not sleepy, she sank into the space and closed her eyes to practice for a while, then quickly retreated, the flash of the day And the gray dot that passed made her choke like a thorn, and she still couldn't find it when she stretched her mental power again, so she hoped that it would never appear, at least she didn't want to fight an unknown zombie opponent in the ice and snow, and by the way Check out those zombie cats,