Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity

The newly appointed chief of staff, Yang Zhengping, was standing at his desk, and said solemnly to the company platoon leader sitting below: "Those good things were secretly obtained by the generals and major generals for the soldiers to beat their teeth. You guys, tell the soldiers when you go back, don’t shout loudly, keep it secret, and whoever gets into trouble will be dealt with by the military law, and will not send it again next time!” Suddenly, everyone fell silent, the general and the major general behaved like they did. We all know that they all saluted a military salute, and said "yes" solemnly and unconcealedly excited!

  The dinner made the soldiers in the whole base excited, but everyone kept silent tacitly. The whole meal distribution process was silent. The whole family tasted it, and everyone was grateful to the general and the major general in their hearts. They always knew what kind of person they were loyally following, but it was inevitable that people would feel touched at this time. The cohesion and centripetal force of the army have greatly increased. At first, several company platoon leaders were worried that some old oily people would have to beat them hard. Well, seeing this situation, their hearts were put in their stomachs. However, his family's major general is really a general, and in this day and age, only his family's major general has this ability.

  Jiang Yichen's guards were even more grateful, Jiang Yichen couldn't bear the scene of twenty-five big men crying collectively, "Okay, this is specially reserved for everyone by Oda, keep your mouth shut, really I want to thank you, no matter what happens to Xiao Tian in the future, you all have to do your best! Put away your tears and think you are a little daughter-in-law!"

  At dinner time, Jiang's family, Jiang Yichen didn't expect The power of these meats is so great, chewing on the chicken rack that Mama Jiang just baked, this kind of meat that was very cheap before the end of the world is so delicious now.

  "Dad, Rong Rong gave me five packs of stewed pork in total, let's keep one pack, and the remaining packs, you can give them to Chief of Staff Yang." Jiang Yichen suggested.

  Jiang's father forced a large piece of stewed meat to his wife who was eating potatoes, and then said: "Okay. Let's keep a bag at home, and another bag for your uncle, and I will distribute the rest tomorrow." Then he said to Jiang Ma: "Honey, eat another piece. It's rare to have meat to eat. We've all been spoiled by our son. Don't be reluctant, this brat doesn't know how much he ate outside. Don't think I didn't smell your cumin smell this afternoon." She curled her lips at her son, who had grown up and had an idea in his heart.

  Being teased by his father, Jiang Yichen put down the chicken he was about to pick up in embarrassment, and silently stretched his chopsticks towards the baked potatoes. He heard his mother's very gentle voice, "Is this from that girl? Really A kind-hearted girl, but, Chenchen, why did you say she gave you the stewed meat alone? Could it be because you are the son of General Jiang

  ? Why, it’s so rare that there are so many delicious foods, you should eat more. People are really kind, if you keep these supplies, they will be enough for her to eat for a lifetime. Didn’t you hear me say that the soldiers are still guarding the base hard? Strictly speaking, we took all the soldiers’ meat.”

  Jiang’s father agreed with his son’s words very much, “Have these meats been sent to the soldiers at the monitoring station?”

  Jiang Yichen nodded to indicate that he had already given them away, father and son The two started talking again about Tian Rongyue's issue, but Jiang Yichen kept his promise to Tian Yuerong very much, and didn't mention anything about her space.

  Tian Yuerong looked at the snowflakes still floating outside the window. Compared with the previous few days, it was obviously much smaller. Just now she suddenly remembered that it was mentioned in the article that after the heavy snow these days, the northern hemisphere of the earth has completely entered the cold winter. That is true. In winter, dripping water turned into ice, and the northern base lost a quarter of its population. When the ice melted, nature skipped spring and entered hot summer. When people walked out of the base, they discovered that the geography they knew before had undergone earth-shaking changes. Mother burst out her dissatisfaction again,