Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days

The two walked aimlessly on the road of the base in silence. In fact, the two of them didn't know what to say. The rare good weather really didn't want to stay at home and come out to breathe. Finally, Tian Yuerong decided to go to the outer city to have a look , she remembered that the few buyers she was acquainted with all lived in the outer city. The appearance of the outer city is obviously not as good as that of the inner city, but it is still clean. The original shantytowns are gone, and there are several new buildings, but these buildings are different from the previous ones. The gray and white buildings have not been painted with any paint, and the windows are very small, without glass, and some are covered with broken plastic sheets. Some are covered with wooden boards, some are made of rags pieced together, in short, there are all kinds of things.

  "This is the large dormitory that was just built before the cold wave. Not to mention the glass, some of the rooms don't even have doors. The wooden houses and tents in the shanty towns have been dismantled and put to good use." Jiang Yichen saw Tian Yuerong curiously. Staring at those shelters, "Most of the people living in it are ordinary people without supernatural powers. Although they are a little rough, they are much better than the original shantytowns. At least they are not afraid of wind or heavy snow. If you build a fire in the house, you can still survive this winter."

  Talents are creatures with the strongest adaptability. Fortunately, the windows were very small when the house was designed. feel cold. "Just now you said that there is no door?" Tian Yuerong asked.

  "Yeah, even the simplest door needs wood. There is no storage for this kind of material at all." And no one will collect it specially, not even people with space abilities. Practical things are really hated when they are used.

  The situation of the zombies and mutant beasts has been reported in the base. Except for the elderly and children who are inconvenient to enter the mountain, most of the people have gone up the mountain to perform tasks, and the same is true for the outer city, so the whole base seems a little deserted. The two continued to walk forward, and from time to time they would meet patrol teams patrolling the base.

  "Hi, Major General!"

  "Major General, it's quite cold, go back early."

  "Major General, don't worry, we will definitely keep our eyes open."

  "Major General,

  Whenever encountering such a situation, Tian Yuerong would try her best to keep smiling and stand behind Jiang Yichen without saying a word. This feeling of being loved really made people feel vanity inflated, but Major General Jiang still kept a serious look, It is said that this person only has expressions on his face when he is in front of close people, otherwise he will always look tough. Shouldn't he be like her now, with a smile on his face, saying "comrades have worked hard"?

  Jiang Yichen I didn't know what the girl next to me was thinking at the moment, after another round of patrols passed by, she dragged Tian Yuerong to the inner city, "The patrol team patrols around the clock, and the team members wear single shoes. And most of the shoes are worn out, I have to go to the supply department to see if I can supply the cotton shoes.”

  This person is a typical person with a cold face and a warm heart, and he can only observe so carefully because he really cares in his heart, unlike her. I don't remember what those people looked like, but maybe he can only be more majestic and unpredictable if he keeps his face blank. Management is a big question. Tian Yuerong, who knows how much ink she has, simply stopped thinking about it. However, do the materials department really have cotton shoes? Even if there are, so many team members still have a monitoring station for their guards. Is it worth it?