Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111. Cooperation with Octopus Monsters
"Captain, why are you still kicking me?" Ding Dali got up from the ground inexplicably, rubbing his buttocks that hurt from being kicked, the captain must have been kicked purple, ouch, it hurts. 【】

 "Brother, stop talking, look!" Ding Dachao was standing face to face with his brother all the time, so he naturally saw the wind blade galloping from behind, and saw his elder brother's awkward expression of pain and complaints, don't think it's too funny But he couldn't laugh, because at this time there was a trace of scratching the wall where Dali was originally standing.

 Ding Dali listened to his younger brother's words, and turned his head to look, ouch, the buttocks that had already started to heal began to hurt again, this damn thing is too cruel, if it wasn't for the captain, he might have been scrapped by now.

 Liang Yunhao faced Ding Dali's eyes of admiration and gratitude, and remained expressionless. This stupid big man has been bullied by others, and he is still so dumb. Can you turn your attention to that monster? Ouch, look at him. What kind of team members is he? As a team member, what kind of heart does he care about.

 When they were flirting with each other, Jiang Yichen had already fought the monster first. Well, although he couldn't see where the monster was at the moment, it didn't affect the accuracy of his lightning attack, because Tian Yuerong was always beside him and was accurate. Provide him with the location where the octopus is moving.

 Tian Yuerong's palms were also itching to watch the battle, but there was no way, she was born with the genes of octopuses, octopuses belonged to her ancestors in the sea, so she should just obediently stop cooking as a water system, at this time she really realized her own How weak is her attack power? She is known as a supernatural user of three departments, but the combat power of each department is so scumbag. Fortunately, she has been promoted to level five, otherwise she is a proper nanny level. I looked at the man who was fighting bravely beside me, um, fortunately I have a good eye, and I picked a boyfriend with great fighting ability. I saw that he was handsome and strong. With a strong body, full body, and strong hormones exuding all over his body, he is really handsome and charming, uh. Wipe away the drool that didn't exist. No, no, no, she is not, and she didn't suddenly change color, okay. It's just that this is the psychological dependence and mental illusion that people tend to have when they stay in the dark underground for a long time. She is still very normal, but she is indeed more and more satisfied with this man.

 Jiang Yichen dealt with the octopus man seriously. After all, the visual relationship did increase the difficulty of his attack. Fortunately, the team members were also very strong at this time. Jiang Tuan and Qu Kai saw that their attacks did not pose any threat to the octopus man. Very tacitly, he will only find the fireball to illuminate the opponent's figure. Although the attack power of other attacking supernatural powers did not cause too much damage to the Octopus, it has brought it a lot of trouble. Especially Fat Li's soil type. It is very useful at this time, because the octopus itself is wet, and the soil becomes wet when it hits it. This wetness makes the dry and loose soil of the log extremely sticky, which drags it to its speed. Those long tentacles were finally no longer so domineering. In this way, it became a living target for everyone's abilities, but the octopus itself has a strong repair ability, and I don't know how the researchers did it, it can actually regenerate a severed limb. Seeing that Li Yuan's ice blade wedged off one of its beards reluctantly, who would have thought that in just a few minutes, a whole tentacle would grow out of that broken beard, which made everyone very surprised and depressed . Without this, how could this world become so unfair to human beings, why even monsters have their own blood recovery system, but human beings are killed with one blow.

 Tian Yuerong really wanted to pick up that broken tentacle and study it. This is really a strange discovery, this monster has mutated so thoroughly. Does this mean that except for its human head, the rest of the body has become an octopus? Thinking of this, she suddenly remembered a big attack attribute of the octopus, and was about to tell Jiang Yichen, but found the octopus' stomach It began to puff up, and the mouth was slightly opened. Is this a sign that it is about to launch? It was too late to make everyone careful, and she quickly sacrificed a large water shield. When the transparent water shield blocked everyone, the octopus man The ink attack also arrived, and it suddenly spewed out majestic black water from its small mouth, hitting the water shield. Everyone who was protected inside looked at the thin water shield beside them and on top of their heads, and couldn't help but feel a little worried. Tian Meizi's water shield looks so thin, so I don't know if it can withstand such a strong force from the monster.