Chapter 46-50

Forty-six. Private Base Ended
  When the situation between the enemy and the enemy is not clear, Jiang Yichen doesn't mind showing Xiaolu's strength to the opponent, so that the opponent can be wary. Secretly warned everyone to be careful in everything, don't follow other people's ways, still let Liu put the two trucks into the space, and a group of people walked to the private base under the leadership of the thin man. It is said to be a base, but it is actually a small gathering place. A small village built on the side of a mountain before the end of the world was simply surrounded by people with cement. There are not many people in the base, about a few hundred people, but there are hardly any old people or children, and there are very few women. Five women in their line are particularly eye-catching, and there are men showing up on the road all the time. The evil spirit seemed to be pulling off their clothes with their eyes. Even Zhou Yiling, who was the most showy, shrank behind Captain Xiong, and Tian Yuerong pretended to be weak and leaned against Jiang Yichen. beside.

  The man took them to a house in the middle of the village, told them that no one lived in these houses, and they could choose a place at will, and left in a hurry. The captains of the three supernatural teams looked at each other, and none of them left without Jiang Yichen's order. After getting along with each other in the past few days, they can be regarded as full of admiration for this young major general. No change, his subordinates obeyed him, not to mention Tian Yuerong, who was indistinguishable from ghosts and ghosts, and the captains were all shrewd people. They couldn't feel her supernatural fluctuations at first, so they really underestimated her, but From the fact that she ventured into the mutant forest alone and the other team members did not stop them, they knew that this woman's strength was definitely above theirs.

  Now that they are unfamiliar with the place, the three captains all agree with Jiang Yichen's decision that they all live in one house instead of living alone, so that they can take care of each other in case something happens at night. The current situation is not suitable for lighting a fire and cooking. Liu pulled out biscuits from the space and distributed them to everyone. Everyone hugged each other, and no one took the initiative to speak.

  Compared to other people's devouring, Tian Yuerong chewed the biscuits in his mouth dryly, and couldn't eat them. Pretending to put the remaining biscuits into the backpack, and pretending to find a few boxes of vacuum-packed meat products from the bag, and handing them to Jiang Yichen and the other soldiers, if it didn't feel like taking out ten boxes of meat from her bag all of a sudden, Eight boxes is too scary, she wants to give everyone a box, now with the eyes of so many people, in the end, only three or four people can enjoy one box, just like this, it still makes the other three supernatural teams in the same room greedy I can't wait to come over and grab it and eat it in my mouth. For the sake of the stability of the entire team, Jiang Yichen didn't want to cause trouble, and couldn't stand the eyes of these people, so he gave his own box to one of the supernatural teams, and the other team members also took out two boxes and handed them over. Each team can get a box, at least for a tooth sacrifice.

  Regarding Jiang Yichen's behavior, Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes in her heart, really, everyone wants to be an official, how can it be so easy to be, besides, there are three rules before departure, the base does not care about food during the mission, don't Thinking that she didn't know that there were people with space abilities in every team, she didn't believe that there was no food in their space. No matter how much she slandered, she still gave half of her share to Jiang Yichen. She didn't have that kind of sentiment, but she couldn't bear to let Jiang Yichen next to him just smell it and watch others eat it.

  A total of six people were arranged to watch the night, and the others fell asleep silently. Suddenly, Tian Yuerong opened his eyes, with a strange smile on his face. Unexpectedly, there were psychics in the small base with only a few hundred people. If there are faint mental fluctuations, a person with only a second-level mental ability dares to investigate so blatantly. Tian Yuerong did not startle the enemy, but stood still, and continued to monitor every move of the entire base with his huge mental power.