Chapter 101-110

101. Zombie raid battle
Tian Yuerong, who was walking in front of them, rolled her eyes in the darkness. These two bastards were so nervous that it was time to bicker. [Feng\/Huang\/Novel.com will be updated quickly and there will be no pop-up window, please search for f/h/x/s/c/o/m] The door to enter the laboratory is set with a password, not only there are numbers but also fingerprints

 . These electronic locks are all equipped with batteries, so they can still be used now. Captain Jiang first entered the password, and then he took out something from his pocket and put it on the fingerprint key, only to hear "clang" With a sound, the door opened.

 Before everyone had time to be happy, a gust of wind rushed towards them. Captain Jiang quickly sacrificed a fire shield. Yes, he is a second-level fire-type supernatural power. The attack of the zombies was obviously interrupted by the intruding fire shield Yes, but it was only interrupted for a few seconds, and then he stretched out his pitch-black arm again, clawing at Captain Jiang with five fingers. The time was too short, Captain Jiang's fire knife hadn't been slashed out, and seeing that the attack of the zombies was approaching, fortunately, the soldier who had been following him reacted, a bolt of lightning hit its arm, and another wood-type alien The able person also reacted quickly and formed a tough vine to drag its figure. When the lightning flashed, Captain Jiang's fire knife also slashed at its neck, leaving a deep scar on it. deep wound. At this time, other abilities users and fighters also reacted, all kinds of abilities shone with colorful light in this dark underground, it's a pity that it looks good, but the actual lethality is really not that big, but this zombie is obviously pissed off , it kept moving its body quickly, and in the process of moving, it also took the opportunity to grab a supernatural being on the edge, and in just one round, it pulled his arm off with brute force, but it didn't Instead of eating directly, he stretched out his hands again, and before he could call out in pain, he grabbed the head of the unlucky ability user and carried him in. Then they heard a crackling sound from inside, That supernatural being was honored without even humming.

 Obviously, no one could have expected this result. Everyone stood outside the gate. There was such a dangerous thing inside, and no one dared to move a step casually. I'm afraid it's the second one to be targeted by this zombie.

 Everyone just stood there, waiting quietly, the only sound in the space was everyone's gasping more and more, and the sweat on Captain Jiang's forehead was already so much that it was about to drip. The moment he was about to raise his hand to wipe it, the zombie spotted it again, so fast that only an afterimage of it could be seen, this time it was targeting Captain Jiang.

 Everyone's eyes couldn't keep up with its speed, just when its sharp claws were only a few centimeters away from Captain Jiang's forehead. Tian Yuerong's water needle moved, and the transparent water needle rushed directly into the zombie's head with the momentum of breaking the situation, and inserted it into its crystal nucleus impartially and accurately, guiding Tian Yuerong's thoughts to arrive on time. Income this rose crystal nucleus in the space.

 Captain Jiang opened his eyes wide, watching the zombie fall straight from the air in front of him, and finally realized the breath he had unconsciously held, and took a deep breath, this is dead Meaning? He stretched out his foot and kicked the zombie, but there was no response from it. It was finally confirmed that the zombie was indeed dead.

 What's going on? The big guys looked at each other, they didn't understand what happened in just a few seconds, only Liang Haoran and the others secretly looked at Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen who were still arm in arm and seemed to be okay, although they didn't see clearly What's going on, but I subconsciously feel that this matter was done by these two people, don't ask them why, they don't know if you ask them, this may be because the strength of these two people has been demonized in their eyes Yes, as long as this kind of master's work is done. Don't be a second person, it's definitely the two of them.