Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161. Wrapped up at a Boring Party
: No pop-up ads forever! Please bookmark and recommend to your friends!
 "Is it all arranged?" Chen Shaowei sat at the desk, his face was hidden in the darkness, making it difficult for people to see his expression clearly. ap

 "Don't worry, Commander, I have already sent someone to send the photo of Major General Jiang to the young lady, and the young lady is very willing. The other families have also sent it over. If they want to see Major General Jiang's look like a dragon and a phoenix, they are naturally willing." Chief of Staff Replied respectfully.

 "Okay, don't make any mistakes tonight. Whether we can turn around depends on this battle." "

 Yes, the commander just waits for the good news."

 Chen Shaowei nodded, and the chief of staff said After walking out of the office and closing the door, he was the only one left in the dark room. He took out a cigarette from his pocket, put it lightly between his nose and inhaled it, feeling that the nicotine stimulated his taste buds seemed to bring a sense of peace of mind, even though he is a commander-in-chief in this world, such as tobacco and alcohol He is also reluctant to part with luxury accessories. As for plotting against a younger generation of nephews, Qin Fei had no other choice. There were too many things during this period of time, which made him burnt out. There was really no other way. If he insists on digging in, it's his own fault, and he can't blame others.

 The banquet hall of the night base was brightly lit, all kinds of people were in suits and leather shoes, drinking wine, and the women were all dressed up and full of smiles. It was not at all a post-apocalyptic scene, just like the previous receptions. However, the food was not exquisite enough, and the glasses were not filled with fine wine, but with various beverages and supernatural water, but these were enough for the people who came to participate to enjoy hearing about it.

 When Jiang Yichen, who was wearing a major general's uniform, entered the venue with Tian Yuerong in a nude dress, and when the welcome waiter announced loudly: Major General Jiang and Mrs. Jiang from the Western Base entered the venue, the whole party fell silent, and everyone stared blankly. Looking at this radiant couple, this is a well-deserved golden boy and jade girl tonight. In fact, Tian Yuerong, who looks noble and glamorous on the outside, is extremely excited and nervous inside. Damn, what's there to see, what are you looking at, this lady is already very nervous. She had never been surrounded by so many people before, and her legs almost gave up. Fortunately, Jiang Yichen's mind was always on her, and when she found that something was wrong with her, he slowed down and followed her pace.

 Chen Meiyi was standing next to Chen Shaowei, her face was very ugly. When her father asked her to seduce Jiang Yichen, she was quite reluctant. She was already pretty, plus her family's status in the base, which one Young talents don't revolve around her, so why does she need to humbly seduce an outsider. Later, when she saw Jiang Yichen's photo, she was immediately attracted by this handsome man, and felt that it would not be a disadvantage if she took some time to tease him. So powerful, it made his already very handsome appearance even more handsome. At this moment, the men she had been with before were not enough. She felt excitedly that she wanted this man, but when she saw the man he was holding When she was a woman, she couldn't help but go up to her and scratch her face fiercely, with a vicious look on her side, how could such a woman marry as a wife and return Mrs. Jiang, but she heard clearly, the waiter clearly called Jiang Major General and Mrs. Jiang,

hmph, this Mrs. Jiang's seat can only be occupied by Chen Meiyi. In terms of status, family, and means, she doesn't believe that she can lose to such a vixen-like woman.

 Regarding the appearance of Tian Yuerong, Chen Shaowei only narrowed his eyes briefly. This woman is indeed a rare beauty in the world, but so what, it is not a big deal for a capable man to have more women around him, let alone her The young master of a base, even he himself is accompanied by three or five beauties with red sleeves and fragrance? He winked at the daughter beside him, and walked over first, "Nephew Jiang Xian, welcome." Chen