Chapter 5. Three abilities, or?

On the way back, Tian Yuerong decided to sell the small apartment after returning all the materials in the warehouse to the space. Even though she would no longer have a fixed residence in this way, compared to the end of the world, materials are still more important.

    Tian Yuerong has a straightforward personality, she will do things right away when she decides, she won't think about things and be indecisive. Immediately, I chose a reputable trading company on the Internet and listed the house.

    After thinking about it, Tian Yuerong decided to prepare more cooked food from now on, and put them in the space for later use, so as not to have time to cook in the apocalypse.

    Put the rice into the rice cooker; knead the noodles and wait for it to ferment by itself; chop the shallots, mince the meat with a meat grinder, and stir some seasonings for later use.

    Then I quickly returned to the computer, thanks to the developed online shopping, I quickly purchased 2 sets of solar generators from the Internet, and selected many movies, TV series and some novels on the Internet to pass the boring time in the future After all, she intends to avoid the main line and stay away from the crowd.

    Looking at the long waiting bar for downloading on the computer, Tian Yuerong was still thinking about what else was needed and what to do, she slapped her forehead, and forgot the most important thing.

    In a blink of an eye, there was no one in the room, and Tian Yuerong had already entered the space. After checking the seeds bought today, she realized that it cost more than 80,000 yuan. There were all kinds of seeds, including cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, Celery, eggplant, beans, square melon, watermelon, grapes --------, even a bag of ginseng seeds and a small bag of sprouted potatoes, the fruit tree seedlings are more complete, no matter in the south or in the north Yes, there are all the things she likes to eat.

    Although not very good at farming, but haven't you seen what pigs look like before? Tian Yuerong is like a hardworking bee, constantly digging holes, sowing seeds, burying soil, and watering.

    Looking at the black land and hillsides that were planted in front of her eyes, her heart finally settled down. With these, she no longer has to worry about eating in the last days, and she doesn't have to compete with others for a small piece of bread. , and even sold his body and soul.

    Smiling and wiping away the sweat that no longer existed, she suddenly thought that a novel she had read once introduced that everyone in the space could use spiritual power in the space, so what about herself? Just as I was thinking, if I also have mental strength, I will build a fence first, and then raise a few chickens, ducks, and pigs. At the foot of the hillside, rows of bamboos flew up and arranged themselves, forming a small paddock , This, this, is this mental power?

    Stupid, pig, I was stupid to death by myself.

    Tian Yuerong sat cross-legged on the ground, thinking about the time he traveled through the book, to obtaining this space, to today's busy shopping day, anxiety about the environment, confusion about the future, and all fears of the end times have kept his heart in a state of confusion. In a state of tension, it is precisely because of this kind of book penetration and foresight that I have a mentality of a bystander beyond this world. These two mentalities alternately repeat, pessimistic for a while and optimistic for a while, and various unstable factors make me feel like a Tight strings, forcing myself to be as busy as a spinning top. In fact, these are all wrong.

    She felt that she was putting the cart before the horse. The end of the world is less than 3 months away. Whether it is long or short, there is enough time to purchase materials. Since some items have been decided to wait until the beginning of the end of the world to collect, So the most important thing right now is to improve your own strength first. As long as one's own strength is improved, even if there is no space, one can still find food and survive.

    Thinking of this, Tian Yuerong felt that she had entered an ethereal state, time stood still, only she was movable, everything in the world turned gray, and only she was colorful. With a bang, a barrier in the body was broken, the warm current flowed from the dantian to the whole body, the supernatural power broke through, the water system was level two, followed by a big surprise, she had spiritual power and healing at the same time, Two abilities.

    Tian Yuerong checked the information in his memory, searched the books in the elixir shop, and picked out one book, Body Refining Technique, and one book, The God of Spiritual Power.

    Touching the painful forehead just now, "What a pig, why does it hurt so much, why not pat it lightly, anyway, you just need to press the book on your forehead, you have to be so hard, to be so hard on yourself hand".

    A powerful message flooded into his mind, Tian Yuerong thought drowsily, it seems that he must familiarize himself with this process as soon as possible, otherwise every time he reads and studies, he will be made to feel like he drank two catties of white wine.

    Thanks again for Da Neng's magic and thoughtfulness. It turns out that only the water ability is her own, and the healing comes from the transformation of the spiritual spring water. After all, the spiritual spring water can regenerate broken muscles and regenerate dead trees, almost to the point of bringing the dead back to life. The spiritual power comes from the recognition of the space, and the space is created by Da Neng on that piece of jade with his spiritual power.

    And what's even more amazing is that this breakthrough of hers, not only the water ability has reached the second level, but also the mental power and healing have also been upgraded to the second level, and the future upgrades will be the same. For those who are capable, the ability upgrades of each department are separate.