Chapter 10. Battle zombies to collect supplies

"Roar------", the zombie that has successfully mutated raised its head stiffly, raised its hands clumsily, rushed towards Tian Yuerong, waved a water arrow, and only cut off the zombie half of an ear. Tian Yuerong dodged carefully so as not to get scratched, while observing carefully, as written in the article, the zombies that had mutated in the early stage had no supernatural powers, and their speed was not fast, they could only walk staggeringly and stiffly, slower than normal people. There are no pupils in the eyes, only white and red dots left. The skin of the whole body began to fester, the nails became long and sharp, the mouth could not be closed, and the teeth became sharp, and the only way to make a "roar---" sound was.

    After observing, Tian Yuerong condensed into a water knife and swung it towards the head of the zombie.

    Before he had time to think about it, with the new tearing roar, the second zombie mutated successfully, but before he could stand up, he was sacrificed by Dabai's ability.

    The one she killed, because of the water system combined with healing ingredients, was intact except for the corroded surface of the wound.

    The other one was not so lucky. As expected of the corrosion ability, the scene was horrible. The poisonous mist that successfully atomized the head into the air gradually spread to the whole body, and finally disappeared until the whole body and bones were completely wiped out. Only one crystal nucleus was left alone. .

    It's amazing, no wonder the article didn't mention the corrosive ability, damn it, her healing ability only corrodes and accelerates death for dark creatures like zombified. Dabai's ability is a bit against the sky, whether it is effective against zombies or humans and animals, the key is that there is no crime scene, and there is no proof of death.

    Changed Dabai to melt the other zombie, and picked up the remaining crystal nucleus.

    Now Tian Yuerong felt that her and Dabai's supernatural powers complemented each other perfectly, and that the corpses of zombies would be handed over to Dabai in the future, so there would be no need to forcefully pry open the corpse's head. The key is to dispose of the corpses without polluting the environment and reducing the survival of the virus.

    Kissed Dabai hard, it was so sweet.

    It is said that a girl living in peacetime becomes a murderer. Although she is a zombie and not a real person, she still has a slight sense of guilt. Although she didn't know them, this kind of psychological and visual impact still made her feel very uncomfortable.     Dabai has felt the emotional instability of the master, "Master, you did

    nothing wrong, don't we want to be eaten by them and not resist?"

To kill and eat people.

    She would rather die than become a zombie.

    Man has become the master of the earth, standing at the top of the food chain, no matter how desperate, he can find a new way out. The end of the world is not so much the revenge of nature on mankind, but the test and baptism of mankind. Human beings are the same as all species All will evolve, and nature will have a new balance.

    "Thank you, Dabai. I'm fine." Tian Yuerong exhaled the suffocation in her chest. She was a big-hearted person, otherwise she wouldn't be loved by the two families.

    Looking at the two zero-level crystal nuclei similar to transparent crystals in the palm, it is hard to imagine how such a beautiful crystal was conceived in the zombie's head.

    On the first day of the last days, people are hiding at home and shivering, only a very few people will come out bravely to find food and kill zombies. In fact, as long as people come out, they will find that the zero-level zombies that have mutated for the first time are really easy to kill, their necks are extremely fragile, and their speed is extremely slow. As long as you concentrate and be careful not to be bitten by zombies or bleed from wounds, you don't have to worry about infection at all. , an ordinary woman can also kill a male zombie.