Chapter 61-65

61. Untitled again
  If there is anything that Tian Yuerong is not used to right now, there is only one, and that is the sun that is hanging in the sky at the moment and bursting out all his enthusiasm triumphantly. It's still April now, but the temperature is even higher than Xia Futian's. She's okay, as long as the water system ability is swam through the whole body, most of the heat can be taken away, but for other abilities and ordinary people, the hot sun Life is really hard. As the temperature rises, the price of drinking water continues to rise. In the trading market of the base, people with water abilities can make a lot of money every day, but for ordinary people, life becomes more difficult. In the early days of the end of the world, people who didn't die in the siege of zombies couldn't stand the hot weather. There were even individual overlords who specifically controlled a few people with water system abilities, and then raised the price of drinking water by sitting on the ground.

  In order to curb this evil wind, the military department took all the registered water-type superpowers in the base into the base, and announced the salary system. form as a reward. This decision of the base caused a strong reaction among the supernatural beings, and the water system, which was previously looked down upon, has become a favorite. Before the water-type ability user has not been upgraded to the fifth level, the lethality is very limited. After all, Tian Yuerong has the blessing of space. The team doesn't have much use other than water, so they don't have a high status in the team, and they generally don't have a part in the distribution of purification crystal nuclei. After seeing Tian Yuerong's strength after being promoted to the fifth level, although the superpower team is also very envious, it is impossible to allocate all the crystal cores to the water system superpower and let him upgrade himself. There are so many other supernatural beings, not to mention that most people think that even the water element of the waste material has such a great lethality when it reaches the fifth level, so it is uncertain how powerful the other elements are at the fifth level. So although the water-type superpowers have the motivation to move forward for a while, but at the fifth level, no team can have the strength to let them advance. Now that the base provides such good conditions, how can it not be exciting. Therefore, within a week after the new system was announced, the military had firmly controlled two-thirds of the water-type abilities in the base.

  The basic elements of human life are nothing more than food, drink, clothing and housing. Among these four items, food and drink are the most important. Now the base provides a steamed bun and a bottle of water to ordinary people for free every day. Although it is impossible to eat enough , but the basic survival guarantee is enough. This is how people are. When they can achieve the basic elements of survival, they don’t have so much courage or strength to complain and generate dissatisfaction with the society and the base. Therefore, the base still maintains basic harmony, and there is no such extreme as before the end of the world. The big event of retaliation society took place.

  When Tian Yuerong was free, she also responded to Jiang Yichen's invitation to go to the base's reservoir to release water. After all, her power level was placed there. Often when she stood there for an hour or two, the base's reservoir would be full, and she was so happy. As soon as Da Tou saw her, he laughed until Tian Yuerong felt a little apprehensive. In fact, she can also understand that there are more than 100,000 ordinary people in the base, so much food and drink is indeed enough for them to worry about. It is a good way to improve her abilities, and because of her generosity, she has solved the worries of the upper-level leaders of the base and made her more closely connected with the base. Why not do it? A person can go without food for three days, but not three The sky does not drink water, and Tian Yuerong's practice obviously won the hearts of many people in the military department. This is very in line with the second article of her cooperation code. Helping the other party in a moderate amount is helping oneself.