Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction

Tian Yuerong drew ten credit points at the housing management office of the trading hall, and rented a booth for seven days, which is really cheap. When she found her booth with the voucher No. 123 in her hand, she found that her two neighbors seemed not to get along well and were arguing.

    It turns out that there are clothes sellers on the left and right sides. On the left is 1 steamed bun with 5 pieces of clothes, and on the right is 1 steamed bun with 6 pieces of clothes. They are all old clothes before the end of the world.

    Tian Yuerong who was caught in the middle ignored them, turned back silently, and took out two big plastic bags.

    The two neighbors stopped shouting at the same time, no, here is another clothes seller, right?

    As a result, when they saw what Tian Yuerong took out from the bag, their mouths were wide enough to swallow an egg. This is not worrying about selling at all!

    Tian Yuerong spread a layer of sheets on the floor, then brought out bags of biscuits and instant noodles, and then put out bottles of mineral water. Arranged neatly. And the biscuits are all the kind with XX sandwiches, and the brands of instant noodles and mineral water are very mixed. In today's world, biscuits and instant noodles are foods that are easy to store. Add some hot water, and you can soak a big bowl for a day. How could anyone be willing to sell them!

    In less than ten minutes, Tian Yuerong's booth was full of people, and even the two neighbors who had been arguing just now stopped setting up the booth, and it seemed lively, and their clothes couldn't be sold anyway. I can't afford so much food, but it's good to have an eye addiction.

    Many people chattered and asked: "Beauty, how much credit do you have?", "Beauty, how do you sell it?"

    "Sister, are you bartering things? What are you trading for?"

    Tian Yuerong couldn't help feeling a little headache, If I knew it earlier, I would have written a sign. It is estimated that it is not enough.

    I can only make gestures to calm everyone down, and some people want to ask something, but they are ruthlessly suppressed by the people around them in an instant. Really, I have no sense at all. Didn't I see that the little girl was about to speak?

    "Everyone, I only exchange crystal nuclei. Ten zero-level crystal nuclei can be exchanged for 1 pack of instant noodles, 1 bottle of water, or 1 pack of biscuits. One first-order crystal nuclei can be exchanged for 2 packs of instant noodles, 2 bottles of water, or 2 packs of biscuits. Please help spread the word Let's go!"

    Then he asked why in a hurry? Tian Yuerong just said, "I'm sorry, I don't know, I look good." She did

    n't speak anymore.

    Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and no one understands what's going on.

    That thing is useless, who has nothing to do to collect it, even if it looks good and took one or two, no one takes it with them.

    Everyone is sure that OS: level zero zombies are easy to kill, and even a few ordinary people can kill a lot in one day with their combined efforts. Although the first-level zombies are difficult to kill, as long as there is a supernatural person to help, a few ordinary people can kill a few together. I don't know which family this is, the eldest lady who doesn't know the sufferings of the world. There is too much food to eat, so let's have fun.

    Some people thought that this must be a foolish master trying to win sympathy, but Tian Yuerong ignored it.

    The crowd around slowly dissipated, and even the street vendor who was watching at the side left at some point, after all, they couldn’t buy it without crystal nuclei. If you have that time, you might as well go outside and kill a few zombies to exchange for food. For most people, it's a good deal.