Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along

Jiang Yichen had already changed into the brand-new sportswear that Tian Yuerong took out from the space just now, and tore off the label, "Where did you get these clothes, it's quite suitable."

    Tian Yuerong was checking the inventory of materials in the space, and took a moment to look up , I gave a thumbs up for my insight, and said: "I bought a big shopping mall at the beginning, um, it is really suitable. I remember that there are still a few pieces of clothes in this number, and I will give them to you when I return to the base." Then he took out the previous clothes. Collection of portable liquefied gas tanks. There are too many stocks in the space, and she is starting to feel a little worried, even though the space in the underground warehouse is endless. Can you understand the mood of a local tyrant?

    Everyone was exhausted today. She just saw so many delicious foods, and she really didn't want to eat instant noodles and other fast foods. Otherwise, she would just eat a hot pot.

    "Want to eat hot pot?" Regardless of Jiang Yichen's reaction, Tian Yuerong moved out a large table from the space, and kept taking out mutton rolls, beef rolls, canned meat, fresh fish fillets, various quick-frozen meatballs, and even washed All kinds of good mushrooms, green leafy vegetables, and noodles, even Jiang Yichen, who thinks he is well-informed, couldn't stand it. He blinked and said with a tense face: "Put away the canned meat. When the army improves food, it will Eat canned meat." While talking, he picked up a plate of mutton, "This is a fresh mutton roll, it's been more than three months in the end of the world, and I have forgotten what meat tastes like?"

    Tian Yuerong looked at him with disgust, as if looking at the canned meat would make him feel ashamed. With the expression of not being able to eat, he put it away obediently, and took out a few large boxes of beef and mutton, "Enough for today! So is Dabai."

    Dabai looked down at Jiang Yichen's greedy look, as if he had never eaten meat in eight lifetimes, and said cheerfully Sitting on the side, cutely waiting for the master to cook meat for him.

    One person and one pet firmly occupied both sides of the table, four pairs of eyes were eagerly staring at the pot that was not boiling, Tian Yuerong could feel the pressure of the pot suddenly increased, and he was holding his breath hard. The joyfully boiling water made the lid of the pot constantly slap on the body of the pot, Jiang Yichen quickly lifted the lid of the pot, a plate of mutton was pulled into the soup by a pair of slender hands three times, and quickly scooped up again, The blank plate before Dabai's eyes suddenly became full of meat, Tian Yuerong's disc was piled up like a hill, but Jiang Yichen's own plate was empty, when Tian Yuerong wanted to say something, the first The two pieces of mutton just poured into the pot are almost cooked.

    "You can eat it yourself." As expected of a wealthy family, the upbringing is really good. Seeing his eagerness just now, he wished he could just take the pot and pour it into his mouth, but he still gave it to her and Dabai first in a very gentlemanly manner. .

    Jiang Yichen reached out to fish out a large piece of mushroom from the pot, and asked: "I never knew that mushrooms are so delicious! You have quite a collection of things in this space, look, how fresh this dish is!" Put a piece of green vegetable in the pot, watch it slowly become ripe, and quickly and accurately fish it back, no matter how hot it is, put it directly into your mouth.

    "I awakened the spatial ability on the day of the end of the world, and collected a lot along the way." Tian Yuerong still chose to keep some, and revealed a little bit, "And my space seems to have been mutated, and it has the function of keeping fresh." He took out a big sweet grapefruit from the space, "After eating the hot pot, eat a grapefruit to relieve the tiredness."