Chapter 41-45

41. Life in the Mountains Dancheng

    Tian Yuerong is really undecided on how to deal with this pack of wolves. They can't be brought back to the base. Most people probably won't agree. The food in the base can't even feed people, so how can there be extra food to feed these wolves? Woolen cloth? Besides, wolves are born in the forest, living in the city for a long time will only make them lose their nature. But she was really worried about the two wolf cubs who had just been rescued. Their current life characteristics were actually not very stable. After all, with her fourth-level skill, they really hadn't reached the point of bringing the dead back to life.

    Dabai is obviously also in a dilemma. He is looking forward to meeting his companion, but he didn't expect that there will be so many problems after the meeting. One person and one pet muttered for a long time, but there was no good solution. In the end, Dabai found the wolf alone, and translated to it what they said just now, so that it could pay attention. There is no way for a psychic one, what can it do for a mutated animal that is just at the beginning of the third stage?

    This is also a very bachelor leader. Wrong, he is a very democratic leader. He held a meeting and raised his claws to vote. To be honest, it is getting more and more difficult to mix in the mountains and forests. There are not many natural enemies of wolves. Who dares to mess with them easily in the forest? Damn, I went up and tore it up! But who would have thought that after waking up, they have supernatural powers, and they can be called little kings in the mountains and forests, but the rabbits and goats also have supernatural powers. In the past, these sheep, cows, etc. turned around and ran when they saw wolves. It's more difficult, but this is also a sign of our status. Now it's good. These grass-eating animals are more like wolves than their wolves. They rushed to fight with them, looking for a safe big Trust the tree, who knows that the big tree has become a spirit, otherwise, how could its wife be born prematurely, how could its cub be born weak, this leader is becoming more and more difficult to do, otherwise, it would be fine to resign, and now his wife It's good to have children, and to have a reliable master and a reliable elder brother.

    After discussing with all the wolves at the meeting, the answer was obvious. The master’s big thick legs must be hugged. After passing this village, it will be difficult to encounter such a good thing. Dabai is happy to hear this. The smart ones are also the most practical ones. Since they decided to work together in the future, all the wolves went to exchange their feelings with Dabai, leaving Tian Yuerong alone to worry. It's cool, but is it really necessary to bring them all into the base? Can Jiang Yichen arrange them properly? At this time, Tian Yuerong missed Jiang Yichen very much, if he was here, she could also happily go with everyone like Dabai, and leave the problems to him.

    Tian Yuerong spent the most distressing night since the end of the world, and she finally became a bachelor. Anyway, she was still planning to stay in this deep mountain, so let's just do it now. Didn't everyone say that there must be a road before the car arrives at the mountain?

    So Tian Yuerong became the leader behind the scenes of this group of wolves. No matter what happens, she has to lead the wolves to live a life of long-term peace and stability with meat to eat, battles to fight, and a place to live. So after consulting Big Hui, she set her first goal at the low-lying valley ruled by a group of mutant bison.     In Tian Yuerong's thinking, the first battle was a crucial battle, a battle to boost morale, and a battle to establish her leadership position, so it was necessary to achieve the result of wiping out all the wolves without any casualties.     Ask Big Hui to line up the wolves according to their usual wartime formations, with the young and strong outside, and the old, weak, and disabled inside. The spiritual power shrouded it, shielding the whereabouts of the wolves.     The wind blows all the snow from the surrounding highlands into the valley. The snow in the bison valley is too deep. Without the help of tools, it is impossible to walk at all. Judging from this situation, it is not too good to judge the situation of the bison. Okay, Tian Yuerong adjusted her strategy from time to time, let Dabai stay outside the valley with Dahui and the others to find a shelter from the wind, she rode a snowmobile into the valley alone, and met here two hours later.