Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed

The detective's mental power keenly sensed some moving red dots moving towards them, which should be mutant beasts.

    Tian Yuerong was observing carefully, and Dabai's voice sounded in his head, "Master, I smell something that makes me feel bad, the smell of urine from wild dogs."

    Quickly put the coriander root into the backpack, Tian Yuerong pulled it up Jiang Yichen asked: "Did you hear the dog barking?"

    At this time, Jiang Yichen also felt the unusual vibration and smell in the air, pulled Tian Yuerong and turned and ran in the opposite direction.

    The mountains and forests belonged to the animals. Even though they were not slow, they were quickly entangled by the mutant dogs chasing after them. There are more than 20 of these mutated dogs. They are all black, with their mouths open to reveal sharp teeth. Their bodies are slightly bowed, and they only move around them.

    Dabai walked in front of the two of them, and put on a fighting mode against the biggest mutant dog. The other party seemed to shrink back a little, but quickly rushed towards Dabai. A wolf and a dog fought hand to hand in the air, and Dabai's sharp claws did not leave any marks on the dog at all.

    Dabai is not polite to these mutated dogs, it is simply a new and old hatred. I think it was stunned by the energy of nature, and when it woke up, it was just enlightened, and its body was still very weak, so it was surrounded by a group of wild dogs.

Fortunately, the owner rescued it. steel dog. These wild dogs are simply robbers, but unfortunately they mutate in such a special direction that the corrosion ability is completely ineffective, but you wild dogs, even if you mutate, still can't provoke a handsome and domineering wolf like me king.

    The other mutant dogs rushed towards them collectively as if they had received a signal.

    Jiang Yichen reacted quickly with a bolt of lightning striking the mutated dog to the right that was trying to sneak attack Tian Yuerong, and then a military machete slashed across the body of a mutated dog that was already in front of him, making a sound of "clang, clang, --" Similar to the King Kong dog in the movie, it is actually made of copper skin and iron bones.

    Tian Yuerong didn't dare to be tough, and took advantage of the big tree beside him to dash straight into the top of the tree with agility, found a large-caliber pistol from the space, sat firmly on the branch, and pointed it condescendingly at the tree that was about to climb the tree. Several mutant dogs.

As expected, the bullets couldn't penetrate the heads of these King Kong dogs at all, and didn't even break the skin. Instead, it aroused its anger. The dog's head slammed into the tree trunk, shaking the big tree as thick as three people After a while, Tian Yuerong didn't dare to relax, and fired a few more shots, this time aiming at the dog's eyes and back, the eyes are no different from the softest place, a few sharp dog barks, and the mutant dog went blind.

The injured mutated dog was completely crazy, barking wildly and rushing towards the big tree, with the aura of not giving up until it knocked over the tree, Tian Yuerong flipped over and got off the tree lightly, this time aiming at the dog's buttocks and stomach, while they were busy When it hit the tree, the dog's belly was smashed, and it let out a mournful roar before dying.

    Several other King Kong dogs heard the wailing of their companions, and rushed towards these enemies desperately.

    Jiang Yichen's body was constantly scratched by the King Kong dog, but the lightning in his hand kept "cracking" and flashing, making the King Kong dog who surrounded him dare not step forward easily.