Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia

Finally, he climbed over the cracked mountain and returned to the road. There were no villages around, so Jiang Yichen found an open place to camp and rest.

    After looking around for no danger, a night watch was arranged. People need to rest, and only when they are well rested can they be more effective in combat. Therefore, they always find a place to stay as soon as it gets dark, and never travel at night.

    A few bonfires were quickly lit around, and the light of the fire made people feel warm and safe. Tian Yuerong couldn't enter the space. She glanced at Brother Bing, who was standing guard and watching the night, and leaned against the car with Dabai in his arms, squinting his eyes. already entered the space.

    Looking at the little flower that was collected into the space with mental power just now, it is indeed a mutated plant. It has taken root in the space and is full of energy. Seeing Tian Yuerong's arrival, she stretches herself even more, intending to show her best side in front of the owner. These small flowers actually have hallucinatory effects, which can confuse the minds of people and animals, and even people with supernatural powers can't bear it.

    Even Tian Yuerong was slightly affected just now, but in the space, she is a god, and all the creatures in the space have a natural intimacy with her. Stretching out her hand to caress the little petals, Tian Yuerong was looking forward to the little flower's upgrade, wondering what would happen when the level increased?

    He took out a zero-level crystal nucleus and placed it in front of the little flower. The petals immediately wrapped the crystal nucleus and fell into a deep sleep.

    Regardless of the little flower that was being upgraded, Tian Yuerong began to tidy up the space. The crops for the past few days hadn't been harvested in time, so they were harvested and planted again, and they practiced the body training technique several times before starting to practice with their eyes closed.

    Jiang Yichen frowned and looked at the sleeping woman. Although they had suffered together, how could a girl fall asleep defenselessly among a group of men? Should he be thankful that she believed in them? Or is she like this to everyone?

    The bodies of the supernatural beings have been modified to be very strong, so they didn't rest very well last night, and everyone seems to be in good spirits.

    The field at night was not stable. Last night they were awakened several times by animals and zombies that suddenly attacked them. Fortunately, there were no casualties.

    Tian Yuerong stretched, got water for herself to clean up, and prepared enough water for the other team members. If conditions permit, everyone is willing to clean themselves up.

    Breakfast is very simple. The porridge made with the big bone soup cooked last night is steaming, which makes people feel very good early in the morning.

    The convoy soon resumed its journey.

    After walking for a few more days, everyone obviously felt that the terrain was getting higher and higher.

    However, even though we encountered some minor obstacles from time to time, it was not a major problem, at least we did not need to climb the mountain with everyone.

    But I can't walk fast, but I can't walk fast either. Occasionally pass through small towns with few zombies. After estimating the strength of the enemy and us, I will explore, not only collecting food, gasoline, but also clothing and use. Not a lot. Sometimes I met some survivors, and they gave me a helping hand when I was in danger, and left some supplies if necessary. I didn't choose to let them follow, but I just left the specific location of the western base.