Chapter 141-150

141. Chickens and ducks talk about fools
?The space seemed empty again after being cleaned by her, and her mental strength was also exhausted, making her look a little sluggish, but she was in a good mood. Tian Yuerong jumped into the hot spring while humming a little song, enjoying the long-lost Wen~щww~~lā temporarily put aside the disturbing things, anyway, many things cannot be solved by her alone, it is better to enjoy the warmth of the moment.

  The warm spring water washed her tiredness, and tirelessly brought her more energy, nourishing her body. Tian Yuerong fell asleep unconsciously, and her whole body was floating in the hot spring like driftwood. Quietly let this warmth surround you.

  Outside, Jiang Yichen knocked on the door of Tian Yuerong's room, but got no response. After waiting for a while, he made sure that Rongrong didn't hear it, and then left with the porridge. Let Rongrong have a good sleep first, maybe he won't be able to sleep tonight caught.

  Tian Yuerong opened her eyes, sat up from the hot spring, waved her hand and took out a bathrobe for herself, the beef in the pot was already stewed badly, she tasted it, it was tender and delicious, picked up a large piece of meat, put it She put it into her mouth and chewed it quickly, the aroma of beef spread all over her body immediately, no wonder she insisted on being a meat eater, it tastes so good, this beef is taken from the cow in space, water is the soul of her own home The spring water is so delicious that I want to bite my tongue off, but I think of Jiang Yichen when I eat it, and the beef in my mouth suddenly tastes a little tasteless. Something is missing.

  She smiled slightly, and it seemed that she was really tempted. It was no longer just to find a partner in this world as she was at the beginning, and it was no longer just a simple liking as she thought at the beginning. It must be love, so When he was injured, I was angry, sad, and helpless, so after getting Mingyue, the first thing I thought of was to leave this treasure to him, so I, a foodie, felt that the world The most delicious beef tasted so so. Well, since I fell in love, then he is hers, and no one is allowed to covet, peep, or even rob, she is really domineering, but so what, he came to provoke her first, then he will Be responsible to the end.

  But before that, as a serious girlfriend, can't she be considerate and caring? Why don't you start with dinner. The beef is already stewed, so let’s make braised pork, braised prawns in oil, braised octopus, sweet and sour pork ribs, boiled crab, or sea cucumber and egg soup to nourish him, just do it, Fortunately, she does not lack all kinds of pots and utensils in the kitchen. In the space, she can use her mental power at will. She just needs to sit there and use her mental power to direct. The whole kitchen is like a symphony orchestra. There is no player but a conductor. All kinds of ingredients are cleaned, cleaned, chopped and put into the pot in the air. The famous pots seem to be opened and closed by an invisible hand. in Apple pie order.

  After finishing the meal, Tian Yuerong's mental power was basically used up again. Fortunately, in the space, the nourishment with spiritual energy can be replenished quickly. Although he feels a little guilty about the behavior of two people eating alone behind closed doors, Jiang Yichen still shamelessly feels that it doesn't matter if there is more of this kind of behavior, well, he has been completely bought by his future wife, whether it is spiritually or materially. superior.

  "My God, there are even sea cucumbers?" Jiang Yichen took a big mouthful of soup. This thing is a precious commodity. People who live by the sea like to use sea cucumbers to nourish their bodies. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, this Sea cucumbers have very strong regenerative ability, so after the natural body absorbs them, they will quickly regenerate their own immune cells, and the sea cucumbers contain various trace elements, which are great tonics.