Chapter 51-55

51. Leaving Nan'an Base
  The morning when they were about to leave, the weather was fine. The sun had climbed into the air early and looked down at the earth. The gate of Nan'an base was slowly opened, and several staff members on duty were yawning and talking about yesterday. Which chick is strong enough and who has a good figure. Yi Yangtian and his party of more than 20 people walked out of the gate of the base smoothly after being asked a simple routine, followed by the members of the Zheng family. , and led everyone quickly and orderly through the gate of the base.

  "Hey, isn't this Brother Liu?" A familiar male voice sounded, stopping Liu's footsteps, adjusting the expression on his face, and turning around, "Brother Chen, what a coincidence, what happened this morning? , You really got up early." Everyone looked up at the sun in the sky, and Liu's ability to tell nonsense with his eyes open these days is obviously good.

  "Where are you going?" Chen Sanpang licked his stomach that had shrunk a little bit, and his tone was a bit bad. At first, he thought this kid was smart and practical. Since the last time he mentioned that he would introduce him Behind Team Long, this Liu or something came, and he didn't say anything to him at all. Now he is going out this early in the morning, what is he planning to do.

  Da Liushi, who was nodding and bowing his head, was secretly observing his expression, and seeing his slightly warm expression, he said sadly, "Third brother, there is no way, there is not much to eat, if you don't go out and find a way to get something to eat, you will not survive." Go down. I haven’t seen my brother, I’ve been hungry and thin these two days.” After finishing, he said in a low voice, “If I don’t show up to get something, I don’t have anything to honor my third brother.” Chen Sanpang went up and down

  dubiously Looking at Da Liu, he glanced at Jiang Yichen in the distance, "I said, did you tell your captain what I meant? What did you mean? You should tell my brother!

  " Why do we have to go out and get some supplies!" Da Liu saw that Chen Sanpang was already a little loose, his eyes turned and he thought about it, and said, "Brother really asked us to introduce us to Brother Long, then let's visit the pier I have to get some gifts for Brother Long, right?"

  Chen Sanpang nodded, that's true, although Brother Long doesn't lack anything, it's always better to bring gifts into the team, besides, the better they are The more he said it, the more awkward he was, so he nodded, "Brother, what can I do for you?"

  "Thank you so much, brother. You can just stay home and wait for the younger brother to come back to honor you." Finally dispelling the fat man's suspicion, Da Liu flattered him one last time.

  Finally, they got out of the city safely, but who knew that something happened to Yi Yangtian and the others. It turned out that they were indeed members of the Black Star team, but they were closer to Brother Long's subordinate Chen Sanpang. , That's why I haven't dared to do anything in the base.

  Black Star and the Raptors team have been fighting each other. They tried every means to win over the new superpowers in the base. If they failed to win them over, they would threaten them. Black Star's people have been observing secretly for the past few days, so they just came out. It happened about ten kilometers away from the base.

  The people from Black Star came up with a high-spirited look, "Captain Chen, I should call you the vice-captain! That Captain Li at the back is your real captain!" Yi Yangtian knew as soon as he heard it

  . The people who have been following them have indeed been following them for the past few days and have done their homework. Then I heard the man continue to say, "How about it, if you follow us, I will make you the captain, think about it." As soon as the man finished