Chapter 121-130

121. Mentality of Notes on the Road
Brother Zeng is not a man of self-sacrifice, so he immediately revealed the situation in the Ma's village. The reason why he can become the third leader is nothing more than the fact that apart from Boss Ma and the military adviser, He has the highest ability in the entire village, plus he is a ruthless person, and he is ruthless in dealing with things. Boss Ma also took a fancy to him and gave him this dignity. In fact, to put it bluntly, He is Boss Ma's pawn, and he does all the things that offend others. He really can't afford to work for such a master. He secretly glanced at the man who easily defeated him. This man who was younger than him even defeated himself, a second-level fire-type supernatural power, without even using supernatural powers.

 He used to be someone who could read people's eyes, but now the situation is stronger than others, if there is anything he doesn't understand, he doesn't need to think about running away, it might be better to stay honestly and find a way out.

 Jiang Yichen discussed with Liang Yunhao, this Ma's village is still some distance away from them, if they don't come to make trouble again, they won't pursue it any further, and they should hurry on their way, anyway, it will be dawn in about two hours anyway. As soon as it was light, they were on the road, and this Majiazhai had nothing to do with them.

 This time, the watchmen were replaced by Su Ziyi and Liang Yunhao, and Brother Zeng was firmly tied up right under their noses.

 Liang Yunhao asked Su Ziyi to watch him right here, and he got up and went to the yard to pack the supplies he found yesterday and put them into the carriage. Apart from Fat Li, he is the oldest in this team, so he inevitably has a lot to think about, and I don't know if there will be people in the Majiazhai who will make trouble, just to get on the road early tomorrow morning, so the preparations should be done early Do it, so that you don't have to be in a hurry, and besides the work of night watch, sitting dryly is really easy to get sleepy.

 There is no rooster crowing in the last days, but when the sun first appeared, everyone had already got up. What happened last night made everyone dare to sleep for a while, not to mention that there was an unknown potential danger. I just want to pack up early so I can hit the road earlier.

 No one paid any attention to Brother Zeng, although he behaved fairly well last night and behaved honestly after being tied up, let him fend for himself. A second-level fire-type supernatural being couldn't tie him up with just a few ropes. As for whether he was going to report the news or what, it had nothing to do with them.

 Brother Zeng waited for a while to make sure that they would not come back again, and immediately lit a fire to burn the rope. He was very sure that the army card would not be able to run very far. With Boss Ma's temperament, he must have made preparations in advance, but he didn't want to go back. He stayed in that small place for too long. He is ranked second in the world, but yesterday's short fight made his dizzy mind completely clear. In vain, he used to secretly laugh at Boss Ma, not only a migrant worker, but he still thinks he is a local emperor. He is actually the same, right? , Once upon a time, I had a row of younger brothers under my command. You don't have to do anything yourself, if you move your mouth, the people below will run for you.

 It’s just that if you don’t go back to Majiazhai, where else can you go? Brother Zeng thought about the base mentioned by these people. After thinking about it, he finally decided to go south. If he stays in this place, he will die sooner or later. He is not a headless fool, on the contrary, he often leads his brothers out to find supplies, and those zombies and mutant beasts are becoming stronger day by day. Before, he could keep hypnotizing himself saying that the evolution of species would take time, but after the battle last night, he didn't dare to get lucky at all, since he would be dead if he stayed. There was at least a way to survive, so he stopped hesitating, took the few steamed buns that those people put down before they left, and set off.