Chapter 91-95

91. Secret Mission Xinshi
  After answering Jiang Yichen's question N times, after answering "yes" N times, Tian Yuerong finally couldn't help but get angry, "I said 95%, 95%, and I have to go through experiments and demonstrations again, but this The main herbal medicine is right. Don’t ask me why I know, I don’t know, it’s the same reason as our ability comes for no reason!” How should she answer, is it a direct admission: dear Yes, they came from time travel, you are actually a book here, don't take it too seriously. She is not a show, but fortunately, she had an idea and directly pushed it to the matter of supernatural powers. After the end of the world, there are many kinds of supernatural powers, and even the heroine's space can be pulled out. She is still low-key Good point.

  However, is this low-key? I am afraid that after the crystal nucleus purification liquid and antidote from the western base come out, she will not be able to keep a low profile, so let her, the little ostrich, hide well for now.

  She said it casually, but Jiang Yichen remembered it in her heart. Since Rong Rong said that this is a supernatural power, then it must be a supernatural power. I have to say that Major General Jiang has the instinct to enslave his wife. What the future wife said That is the truth. He said that this is very good, but he doesn’t know if there are any similar abilities in this world. Well, he took out the small notebook he carried with him and wrote down a lot. After all, this kind of ability is not combat-type, and it was inevitable that it would be ignored in the past. Not to mention, after another census later, he found out some rare abilities. Among them was a man with planting ability, who was born as a vegetable. Of course, this vegetable is not that vegetable, but It means that no matter what kind of plant, as long as he takes care of it, the growth will become more luxuriant. It is definitely a hundred times better than the chemical fertilizers before the end of the world, and it is natural and pollution-free, including those transplanted from other places to the western base. For plants, transplanting in the last days is not as simple as before. There is no greenhouse, no constant temperature, and it depends entirely on the self-adaptation of the plants, so most of the transplanted plants are almost impossible to survive. So when she saw a large area of vines growing happily and actively on the mountain behind the western base, even she was taken aback. This kind of ability is simply speechless. But it's really enviable and jealous.

  Jiang Yichen was thinking about something, so naturally he was a little absent-minded. Just now Tian Yuerong asked another question, why is there no research institute in the southern base?

  He is sure that the research institute exists. Although the end of the world came suddenly, according to his old man once said However, when the apocalypse came suddenly, the four major bases could still be connected with each other. After the initial confusion and confusion, the northern base, as the central leadership, made a simple plan for the general construction layout of the base, like Their western base is strictly implemented according to this standard, but the details are more or less modified according to the specific situation. This is what Tian Yuerong saw. The base is all based on a point system, and there are trading halls and other similarities. . As for the research institute, he is even more certain that no matter who is the leader of this base, he will not give up conducting various research on a series of changes that have occurred in the last days. An important road to the future of mankind. But as Rong Rong said, they have been here in the southern base for nearly a month, and they have never heard of the existence of a research institute. What is going on here? They soon realized that there was no such thing as a research institute

  . , but not at all.

  In the last days, there are casualties every day. Over time, no one pays too much attention to the life and death of others, nor does they have the energy.