Chapter 96-100

96. Frustrated when entering a new market for the first time
  The next day, at dawn, Captain Jiang began to assign tasks. As the last team, Tian Yuerong really thinks that Captain Jiang is still a good guy.

  When they gradually entered the new city and saw the densely packed zombies inside, the whole convoy fell silent. Damn it, you can’t be quiet. Zombies are sensitive to sound and smell. The smell of these people has already attracted the attention of the surrounding zombies. So everyone tried to avoid making any noise to stimulate these already hungry zombie brothers.

  Tian Yuerong noticed that there were a large number of zombies gathering towards them from four directions on the spiritual network.

  All the guns were equipped with mufflers. Even so, Tian Yuerong could hear the sound of bullets being ejected from behind the team. Smelling the smell of meat, more and more zombies came, and even the back-up squads started to kill them.

  Unlike other supernatural beings who used supernatural powers from the very beginning, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen each had a steel knife. This steel knife was originally harvested by Tian Yuerong from the army reserve. It is worthy of being a military product. So far, the two of them didn't know how many zombies they had killed, but the steel knife didn't even have a gap. In fact, not all military products are good. It’s just that Tian Yuerong received these. They are made of pure steel that has been purified. It is said that several tons of steel can be purified to produce the materials of these few steel knives, and the forging technology is the latest. A certain proportion of titanium alloy is added, so that the sharpness of the blade is maintained, and the blade body is tough and not deformed. In short, this batch of steel knives was originally prepared to equip the top special team Yes, for example, Jiang Yichen and his original team, but now Tian Yuerong is cheap, so it can be regarded as the owner.

  The skulls of zombies are very hard, but the necks are much softer. Every time Tian Yuerong swings the steel knife, a zombie's head falls to the ground. This is also her long-term practical experience since the end of the world, especially after Jiang Yichen With the guidance of this professional, the progress is definitely advancing by leaps and bounds.

  People with supernatural abilities have limited abilities, even Tian Yuerong of the fifth level and Jiang Yichen of the fourth level are no exception, so when encountering a large group of zombies, it has become their instinctive reaction to keep some of their abilities properly when fighting .

  Soon some of the supernatural powers were almost exhausted, and some supernatural beings kept retreating from the front line of the battle. Only Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen remained firmly at the front.

  There are too many zombies, one after another, more and more corpses of dead zombies and those with supernatural powers are slowly piling up, which not only affects the progress of the zombies, but also affects people's vision. Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen had no choice but to stand on the mountain of corpses.

  "Wow, those people are too awesome. We all came back to rest twice, and they didn't rest even once!" A supernatural being sitting on the ground gasped and pointed at the person who was still fighting on the pile of corpses. .

  "And there's a girl inside!" Another power user said in an extremely frustrated tone. In the end of the world, how can even a soft girl become so terrifying? This makes us seven-foot men how to deal with ourselves, and the girl's force value is even higher. So tall, how can I marry a daughter-in-law?

  "I'm talking about Xiao Yanzi, don't be envious. Look at the skills of the few people just now, and you can see that they have foundations before, unlike us, who have directly transformed from powerless scholars into supernatural beings. That's naturally different." This is another supernatural being, with a slightly sour tone, in a society where power is respected in the last days, such a showy person is really annoying.