Chapter 17. Telepathic decision

The business district is in the outer city, which is actually an open-air market. Looking at the bustle and bustling crowd in front of him, Tian Yuerong suddenly felt the excitement that he had not seen for a long time. There are a lot of people on the beach, and there are also a lot of people who buy it. There are a lot of goods, except that there is no food for sale, so it can be regarded as a complete range.

    In addition to the fact that most of the people around are dressed in tatters, the air is filled with the unique smell of sweat from not taking a bath for a long time, and because of not eating enough for a long time, everyone is pale and thin. This kind of excitement is very exciting. Very sad.

    There is a number on each beach, which needs to be rented or bought out from the base.

    Tian Yuerong was cleanly dressed and had a ruddy complexion. In addition, she had a hibiscus face. She had a gorgeous appearance and an elegant and elegant temperament, so she attracted the attention of others as soon as she appeared.

    No one dared to come forward to find fault or disturb her. Firstly, it was because she was wearing a blue water-type superhuman logo, and secondly, base patrol teams passed by from time to time in the market.

    Tian Yuerong walked slowly through the stalls one by one. When she first arrived at the base, she had to hand over some daily necessities, otherwise it would easily arouse the suspicion of interested people. Fortunately, Jiang Yichen and the others left her a lot of food. Food and water are the most popular, and these two are exactly what she needs most. Soon she bought some clean clothes and necessities at the cost of a pack of instant noodles and a bottle of water.

    Just when she was about to turn around and go home, she saw a small bookstall around the corner. There are still books for sale in this period? Books are the most precious wealth of mankind and the history that people can pass on.

    The book sellers are old and young. The little boy was about three or four years old, and he was lying in the old man's arms with his eyes slightly closed. The old man's eyebrows were tight, and he tried his best to block the sun with one hand, while carefully stroking the boy's hair with the other. The lips of both the old and the young were so dry that it was obvious that they hadn't drank water for a long time.

    Tian Yuerong squatted down and carefully flipped through these books, "Excuse me, how do you sell these books?"

    The old man paused, as if he didn't expect someone to buy a book. He looked at the grandson in his arms who had been hungry for a few days. He opened his mouth, but there was no sound. His throat was so dry that he couldn't speak. Tian Yuerong picked up the cup beside him, He took a glass of water and handed it over.

    The resources of the base are limited, and they can only distribute one steamed bun and half a bottle of water to ordinary people every day, so as to ensure that they will not starve to death. It also provides some jobs that ordinary people can do, but they are old and young, and they are basically not used. He can do anything with his old bones, but it hurts the child. The girl in front of me, although her appearance is enchanting, but her eyes are very straight and clean, her thoughts are delicate, and she is a good person.

    The old man carefully helped the child up first, and slowly fed him water. He took a small sip when the boy couldn't drink any more, and then said, "Give me some food and drink as you like." , that’s fine. You can pick any of these books, I have saved them before, I just ask you to take good care of them, they will definitely be useful in the future.”

    “Then, I will have all of them.” Tian Yuerong said, and put all the books I wrapped them all up, and said: "I'll take you home!"

    Most of these books are skill books on planting and machinery manufacturing. There are notes all over the page. These books are worth preserving, and they will play an inestimable role in restoring production and manufacturing after the end of the world.