Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse

The car was driving fast, and the obstacles encountered along the way were knocked into pieces. Tian Yuerong sat steadily on the co-pilot, and couldn't help but feel that Mao himself didn't have such good driving skills.

    "My driving skills are still developed before the end of the world. Sometimes chasing fugitives is really impossible without some skills. If you encounter people, you will hide. If you encounter objects, you will have to bump into them. If you keep hiding, you will not be able to chase them." Jiang Yichen explained to Tian Yuerong.

    They managed to reach the gate of the State Reserve warehouse before nightfall.

    Pointing to a small two-story building some distance away from the warehouse area, Tian Yuerong suggested, "Let's go there and have a look. If possible, we'll live there tonight.

    " There were roars from the zombies, probably because they smelled the flesh and blood on their bodies, and the voices became more joyful. Jiang Yichen walked around the small building, opened the window of a room on the second floor, and got in first. Tian Yuerong and Dabai followed closely behind.

    Jiang Yichen's two bolts of lightning had already killed the two zombies wandering around on the first floor. Dabai continued to destroy the corpse, Tian Yuerong looked up and down the inside of the small building. "This should be a watch station, responsible for monitoring the gate of the warehouse. If there is a robbery accident, it can be reported to the higher-ups as soon as possible." Jiang Yichen looked through some remaining documents, which recorded the vehicle entry and exit and daily work records.

    The two found several buckets of drinking water and some compressed military food from the storage room on the second floor. Tian Yuerong tidied up briefly, and then moved out a large alcohol stove from the space. She was going to cook a large pot of hot noodle soup. It's snowing, and it's getting colder this day, especially at night. At this moment, she really misses the four seasons like spring in the space.

    Taking advantage of going to the toilet, Tian Yuerong entered the space. This man is too vigilant. A little sound at night can wake him up immediately and enter the preparation mode, so Tian Yuerong has not entered the space while he was asleep these days , she will not tell anyone the other secrets of the space, nor will she gamble on any possibility of being discovered. After simply cleaning the dust from the past few days, he teleported to the Lingquan. When fighting against the mutated plants yesterday, she felt a slight breakthrough in the ability. Sitting naked in the spiritual spring, she slowly sank her mind. The spiritual energy in the spring water rushed into her skin along the opened pores and gathered at the dantian. With the increase of the spiritual energy, the dantian finally couldn't bear it. The aura turns into a warm current and flows slowly to all parts of the body, allowing the tendons to expand continuously, nourishing the internal organs, making the whole body warm and comfortable. Today is really not a good day to advance, she can't stay in the space for too long, and it's not easy to explain to Jiang Yichen the sudden advancement, so she can only helplessly open her eyes, calm down the aura that is still eager to try, and find it again He changed into a set of padded tight leather jackets, and found another men's suit to give Jiang Yichen some space.

    When he woke up in the morning, the windows were covered with white steam, Jiang Yichen stood by the window on the second floor and said: "Look at the day, it's probably only a few days away, let's make a quick decision today, try to get back tomorrow The base."

    Tian Yuerong looked at the gray sky, breathed out a mouthful of white mist, and said in agreement: "Okay, let's hurry up and try to leave before dark. If it really snows, it might be better not to go on the road."

    The two finished their breakfast hastily and quickly ran towards the warehouse. From the moment he entered the warehouse area, Jiang Yichen opened a barrier in front, Tian Yuerong was in the middle, Dabai didn't need to explore the way ahead this time, and followed the two of them on guard.