Chapter 38. It's Difficult to Refining Pills

At this time, Tian Yuerong was carefully studying the elixir in the space. The mutated plants collected and planted before had matured. She wanted to use this winter to stay at home and learn how to make medicine. According to the records of Shangxian, the person who makes the medicine must have clean clothes, be calm and calm, line up with all thoughts, and combine the person, body, mind, medicinal materials, and cauldron into one potion to make the medicine. Of course, the grasp of the fire is very important in this process, and it is also necessary to be meticulous in the use of one's own abilities. Good and bad, the functional level difference is not small, which is why she has not started refining medicine for a long time. He slapped "Spiritual Alchemy Skills" hard on his forehead, and after a burst of familiar dizziness, a huge flow of information flooded his mind. The various steps of refining medicine appeared in front of his eyes like a movie. Tian Yuerong studied it carefully without letting go of any About four or five hours later, she woke up like a dream, shook her drowsy head, and her eyes were dazed. Although she knew early on that alchemy was a technical job, she was still stunned by such complicated steps. Can her temper be cultivated ?

  There is no night in the space, only daytime. When she left the space, she was in a trance. It was already midnight. After touching her growling stomach, Tian Yuerong realized that she hadn't eaten dinner, and her belly was already in a trance. The hunger was unbearable, but luckily he had prepared food for Dabai before, otherwise he would be hungry with him, and he was not in the mood to cook, so he took out the box lunch he had made before from the basement of the space and devoured it.

  She was full of food in her stomach, and this sense of satisfaction brought her back to life. She is a little superman who has been tempered into steel. How could she be easily defeated? Let's start with the simplest pills. She doesn't believe it. If you can't become a master alchemist, you must be a junior alchemist no matter what. The excited Tian Yuerong returned to the pharmacy, sat cross-legged, recalled the elixir prescriptions that rushed into his mind just now, found a few simplest ones to consolidate in his memory, and compared them with the herbs recorded in "Compendium of Chinese Herbal Medicine" Compare the shape and medicinal value until you confirm that you remember it thoroughly and memorize it by heart.

  The profuse sweating after the body training technique dilutes the exhaustion of not sleeping all night, Tian Yuerong feels that she is still full of energy, it seems that the most important thing for a person is to have a goal to be full of momentum. He took out the communicator and told Jiang Yichen that she was going to retreat and level up in the next few days, and re-enter the space to continue her alchemy.

  The so-called elixir, to put it bluntly, is nothing but the extension and concentration of Chinese herbal medicine. The medicinal soup is made into pills or powder, mixed with the essence of heaven and earth, purified by the practitioner's own cultivation, and finally the burning brilliance achieves the promotion and consolidation of the practitioner's cultivation. For the role.

  Tian Yuerong took a bath again, changed into a set of comfortable pure cotton clothes, bowed three times to the mountains and the sky in the space to show her devotion, walked to a large gray cauldron that looked like pig iron, and slowly melted the three elements of power Injected into the furnace eye, the blue softness of the water system, the warm whiteness of the healing, the red dominance of the spirit, the three colors and the three systems stick to each other and devour each other, and finally blend peacefully with each other. Tian Yuerong did not dare to relax his vigilance, and focused his eyes on the furnace eye, maintaining the average input of the three abilities. When the light covered the entire cauldron and even the entire room, as the furnace eye became brighter, the dilapidated cauldron gradually Take off the coat that seems to have been rusted in front of you, revealing its original appearance, and it becomes radiant. Looking at the cauldron with colorful lights in front of him, he exclaimed that this is the image he should have in his mind.