Chapter 30. It's snowing heavily

Standing on the top of the mountain, open up the mental power, stretch it to the surroundings as much as possible, close your eyes and feel the power of the fourth-level spiritual power, Tian Yuerong is the absolute master of the space, even at the first level, you can use the spiritual power to wrap the space , but the fourth-level mental power is obviously stronger, and the plants and trees in the space can be reflected in her mind more clearly. She has an additional skill--idea, which is actually a skill that she could only use in the space before. Apply the idea to the outside world, that is to say, use mental power to change some objects, such as taking objects from a distance, such as changing the shape of the chopsticks in front of you, slowly raising the chopsticks on the table, and gradually bending them towards you. She even had a feeling that as her level increased, she might be able to control people's movements in the future.

    The power upgrade made Tian Yuerong full of energy, as if she had endless energy, she practiced the body training technique on the grass, and didn't stop until her physical strength was completely exhausted. Khan, Tian Yuerong saw that Dabai was still in the space, reluctant to leave, said hello, and left the space alone. As soon as I stepped out of the space, I was shivering from the cold air outside, and the pride in my heart due to the upgrade was beaten back to its original shape. The sorrow of the water-type supernatural beings, as long as the temperature is below zero, they are less resistant to cold than other supernatural beings. Hurry up! I went back to the space and changed into a long down jacket, put on a hat and gloves before leaving the space again.

    Pulling up the curtains, the windows were covered with thick white, and it was already snowing outside. Pushing open the door, the huge snow flakes were blown by the strong wind so that people could hardly open their eyes, and the snow on the ground had covered their calves. She was very glad that they returned to the base before the snow fell, and there was such a heavy snow, The car must not be able to drive, and judging by the posture, the snow may not be able to stop for a few days.

    Rubbing his hands that were red from the cold, Tian Yuerong returned to the room and took out the communication that Jiang Yichen had given him, thinking that he still had some old cotton-padded quilts that they harvested in the village the day before yesterday. It was the first time he took the initiative to call Jiang Yichen.

    About ten minutes later, Tian Yuerong braved the wind and snow to open the door, and a man who was almost covered by the heavy snow stood outside the door.

    As soon as Jiang Yichen entered the room, he felt the heat wave rushing towards him, and then he was stunned by the scene inside. All the original furniture in the living room was gone, only a long sofa was left, making the whole hall seem empty. A pile of firewood was burning in the center of the room floor, making the whole room warm. The most important thing was that he saw a sheep roasting on top of the firewood. The strong smell of cumin filled his nostrils. He could imagine how Tian Yuerong lived before he came, and it was as cold as the soldiers he saw without supernatural powers when he checked the barracks ten minutes ago. Compared to the scene where you have to wrap yourself in a quilt, this place is heaven.

    Taking off his coat, he sat on the sofa that Tian Yuerong temporarily moved out of the space, "It's still comfortable here, it's really warm." After taking a sip of the steaming vegetable soup, Jiang Yichen felt himself warmed up.

    "I called you here because of the cotton-padded clothes and quilts we collected in the village. Hurry up and find a place, and I'll deliver them to you." Tian Yuerong took a sip of the hot soup herself, and felt her whole body the moment she opened the door. They were all frozen through.

    "How do you go out with such a heavy snow? It's better to wait until the snow is a little bit smaller. I'll let Da Liu come and get it." Jiang Yichen suggested. For other supernatural beings, this kind of temperature is also unbearable for them. Tian Yuerong disagreed, and she had collected a lot of supplies from the village. She couldn't put so many things in such a small place, and it was impossible to put them in the yard to let the snow drench.