Chapter 39. New trading formula

In the evening, Jiang Yichen knocked on the door of Tian Yuerong's house. Jiang Yichen felt a little strange. Didn't Rongrong say that he was going to retreat and rush up? Why couldn't he feel the fluctuation of her upgrade at all?

  Tian Yuerong didn't want to talk unnecessary nonsense. As soon as Jiang Yichen sat down, she took out the Two qi-tonifying pills, like offering treasures, "Would you like to try it?"

  Jiang Yichen reached out to take it, and the smell of traditional Chinese medicine came over his face, "Chinese medicine pills?" What's the matter?

  "Yeah, it's a bit bitter, if you're not afraid of bitterness, you can try it." Tian Yuerong coaxed like a demigod, still smiling.

  In fact, Tian Yuerong didn't know that every time she had something new and good, she always had this kind of faint smile on her face, as if she was confident in her mind, and as if she was aloof and different from the people in this world, Jiang Yichen thought in his heart that this must not be the case Ordinary traditional Chinese medicine pills, but Rong Rong will definitely not harm him. Without a pause, he stuffed it directly into his mouth, chewed slowly, tasted the unique bitterness of traditional Chinese medicine, and swallowed slowly, feeling a breath stronger than the purification crystal nucleus. A slightly stronger warmth filled the dantian, and the long and narrow eyes opened sharply, "This is? Purification crystal nucleus? No, it is slightly stronger than the energy of the crystal nucleus. Could this be the result of your retreat?"

  Tian Yuerong was a little smug, Nodded, "Yes, how about it? Chinese patent medicine is much purer than purifying crystal nucleus energy. It can not only improve supernatural powers, but also strengthen various functions of the body. The good prescription I got accidentally, the medicinal materials are all Our ordinary Chinese medicine shop has it, but it is a bit difficult to refine, so let me declare in advance that this is an authentic Chinese medicine prescription, not a Taoist alchemy."

  "Is it really a prescription you got by accident?" Jiang Yichen couldn't bear it anymore, good luck once or twice was justified, but this time the good luck came to one person, even the gods are curious.

  Tian Yuerong couldn't help rolling her eyes again, "What's the point of asking, don't underestimate this pill. Ordinary people can also take it for a long time without any side effects. It can be said to strengthen the body, both young and old, men and women. I said it There are so many, do you have any ideas?" She said dryly, if she hadn't shouldered the great cause of saving the world, who would be willing to turn over her hole cards to others one by one, in order to let more ordinary people A person has the ability to protect himself, but she has to rack her brains to persuade him to promote this method of refining medicine. But she is indeed a lucky person. Look, she got the space, met Dabai, and then ran into leaders like Jiang's father and son who really helped the world.

  For this kind of silly Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen couldn't hold back his smile. It was difficult for her who was not good at words to find so many reasons, "Such a good pill, the official wants to accept it, it depends on how you want to trade it." Think about what Rong Rong needs. He dares to guarantee that the supplies in her space are definitely richer than those in the base, and Rong Rong also selflessly used her reserves to improve the lives of the soldiers. It's better to ask directly, anyway, Rong Rong knows what he means.

  "Pure core!" Almost as soon as Jiang Yichen finished speaking, Tian Yuerong blurted out.

  Her ability level is still far behind. If she hadn't spent four or five purification crystal nuclei this time, her previous efforts would have been in vain. "Are you still short of a crystal nucleus?" Jiang Yichen couldn't figure it out all the time. In his impression, Rong Rong's promotion didn't seem to have much to do with the crystal nucleus.