Chapter 15. Variation plants appear

Following a powerful team, and a group of cute soldiers, Tian Yuerong is completely useless except to save some water for everyone. When she is bored, she just wants to find something to do.

    On the pretext of going to a nearby village to find some reserves for Dabai, Tian Yuerong declined the kind-hearted brother Bing's help, and Tian Yuerong took Dabai back to the backyard of the arsenal.

    The factory area at sunset looks hazy and mysterious. Tian Yuerong shielded herself and Dabai with mental power, and quickly rushed to the room on the second floor. If she guessed correctly, what is hidden here is a spiritual zombie who is close to the second level in the late stage of the first level, and she is bound to get that crystal nucleus again.

    Quickly remove the shielding mental power, open the door and sneak in. There was some stench in the wind, and Tian Yuerong didn't dodge, and directly bullied him, cutting off the zombie's arm sharply with the steel knife in his hand. The long legs kicked out again, kicking the zombie away. Before it stood up, Tian Yuerong's knife had already slid across its neck.

    Psychic zombies have a well-developed brain and can command zombies of the same level and below, but their bodies are weak, so most of them hide behind and command battles.

    Ask Dabai to clean up the scene and take out the crystal nucleus. This spirit-type zombie probably knows their strength, and most of the zombies are locked in the front yard. It has no younger brothers to use, so it has been cowardly hiding in the small building and dare not come out.

    At this time, Tian Yuekong had a bold idea. Although there were hundreds of zombies locked up, the speed and abilities of the zombies were not easy to display in a fairly independent space. Dabai was not discovered by the zombies, why didn't he take the opportunity to kill them all?

    After a start, Tian Yuerong jumped onto the top of the wall with a kick of her legs by taking advantage of the protrusions on the wall. This small open space is densely packed with zombies, basically around level one, and very few level zero. These zombies were all wearing XX military green overalls. It seemed that they were working night shifts when they mutated, and most of them belonged to primitive zombies, which is why the primary mutation rate is so high.

    Without the attraction of flesh and blood, they all circle aimlessly. And because of the narrow space, they collided and squeezed each other, and the corpses of zombies that were crushed to death or killed by supernatural abilities were eaten by the surrounding zombies, and the crystal nucleus was also the focus of their competition.

    There are no special signs of the primary mutation of the zombies. People just concluded a little rule from it. The primitive zombies have a higher primary mutation rate than the transformed zombies after being bitten and captured. They are the easiest to absorb the energy in the flesh and crystal nucleus.

    Tian Yuerong used his mental strength to hide, approached one, and walked towards the other with the steel knife together. In this way, these newly mutated zombies are like moving carrot heads, unconsciously, constantly moving being harvested.

    Within two hours, the zombies in the entire factory area were wiped out. Tian Yuerong thought of a place, the cafeteria. In a canteen with so many people, food storage should be indispensable, right? But unfortunately, most of the vegetables in the small warehouse are rotten, giving off a disgusting smell. Fortunately, there are dozens of bags full of rice. And even found a small refrigerator in the cafeteria. The door of the icehouse was violently destroyed, and the ice inside had not completely melted. It should be that the backup power supply had just been cut off not long ago. There are rows of processed whole pigs, whole lambs, whole chickens, pigs, and several pots of beef, processed fish and seafood hanging in the freezer. No wonder people are desperately trying to get into state-owned enterprises, the food and treatment are good.