Chapter 24. Two people go into the mountain together

Sure enough, after the rain cleared, a special place was opened in the trading hall for buying crystal cores.

    During this period of time, the purified crystal nuclei obtained by the military from her is enough for most of the supernatural beings in the military to be promoted to the second level! Announcing the news at this time can not only stabilize the people's hearts, but also increase people's goodwill towards the military. See how impartial and selfless the military is with such important news, it will give more people the courage to live.

    Jiang Yichen had talked to her before, in order to save unnecessary trouble, the military was Tian Yuerong's only trading partner, so Tian Yuerong didn't take the opportunity to increase the price when requesting purification from other forces. The old man did not agree with this approach, and asked very curiously more than once: "Chenchen, how did you know this girl, why is she so special? When will you show this girl to Dad?

    " There is only one family of abilities, and there is no semicolon. According to the ratio of 50% for the heroine in the original text, Tian Yuerong is indeed a lot more kind. In fact, Jiang’s father’s bottom line was 50%. I didn’t expect it to be useless. A young girl who is so knowledgeable, thoughtful, and With special abilities, this is simply a treasure, a treasure that wants people to hide her. Therefore, Jiang's father understands Tian Yuerong's absolute secrecy, and thoroughly implements the secrecy regulations proposed by his son, which is related to his future life. It's a problem if you don't take it seriously.

    The other small forces in the base and the team of supernatural beings waited until the official news was announced, and their feelings were very complicated. Thinking about it with their toes, the army will definitely announce it after a large-scale trial, although they will also have purification crystals in the future. Nuclear enhancement ability, but why is this feeling so aggrieved. Secretly decided to hang out with the military in the future, as long as they don't take the initiative to die like those surnamed Huang, at least the military eats meat, and they can also drink soup, and the small arms should not be right with the thighs. They have shrunk their forces one after another and strictly restrained their subordinates. Therefore, during this period of time, whether they are inside the base or going out to perform tasks, the military people have been wondering, why are these thorns so honest? Did it secretly organize some bad tricks, which caused the military to maintain a high level of alert for a long time.

    Therefore, when these people proposed to the military to replace the purification crystal core, the military did not refuse, but charged 50% of the share, and 10% was used as the military's management consulting fee. Let's work, Commander Jiang is very insistent on this point.

    Since then, the purification of the crystal nucleus has made the western base completely free of internal troubles, making it even more impenetrable. That's an exclusive sale. Some people who want to go astray and want to die will be wiped out by others without the official action. Bastard, I don't know what is most important in the last days, strength and ability, no, now it has become a purification crystal nucleus! The crystal core has officially become the second largest currency used by the people after the official credit point.

    Tian Yuerong is very satisfied with the current method of the military department, which is to lean against a big tree to enjoy the shade. If it were her own, she would not be able to achieve this effect no matter what.

    There are ordinary people cleaning up the stagnant water and garbage everywhere on the roads of the base. Everyone works very hard, and there is no phenomenon of stealing, cheating and playing lazy like before the end of the world. How rare it is to have a job now, and thanks to the fact that the army is in power, it has increased job opportunities for ordinary people. Every day after work, you can directly receive a steamed bun and a bowl of rice porridge. The water is also very tense, okay?