Chapter 3. Is this the second cheat?

This is the greatest guarantee of survival in the last days. Tian Yuerong couldn't wait to get to know this space better. Lifting his legs and walking towards the small house, it seems that all the small houses in the end-time space novels are a magical place, for example, the outside is small, the inside is infinite, and there are countless panacea. Well, our little house can't be refined.

    Open the door, facing a table. There was only one book on it, and as soon as Tian Yuerong picked it up, the book turned into a blue light and entered her forehead. What followed was a powerful flow of information, which made my brain ache. After the pain slowly passed, Tian Yuerong sorted out the information slowly, while visiting this small world that would belong to her in the future.

    It turns out that this earth has really had several civilizations in history. This small world was the one who gained the Dao and refined it during the last world catastrophe. At the end of every history, human beings vigorously develop science and technology for their own selfishness, smog is rampant, green spaces are reduced, natural disasters caused by man-made disasters are everywhere, various optical brains and so-called new technologies that do not conform to normal thinking are born, and then What followed was the competition and crushing of various forces. There were battlefields everywhere on the ground, in the sky, and in the ocean, and there were lasers everywhere, making it a mess.

    Nature began to fight back. In order not to destroy the earth, the way of heaven was running, and all things were reorganized, and a new civilization was born slowly. Technology was no longer, and the cruel environment stimulated people's potential, just like entering a magical space. Those who survived this period People are what our later generations call gods.

    This stone was only refined after such a powerful person became a Daoist. When he ascended, he calculated that the earth would go through hardships again, so he refined this pure land with all his mana and technology before the catastrophe. And it is calculated that when it is opened, the new end times will come to the world immediately. I hope that with his little power, future generations will be able to get this opportunity, avoid detours and have more ways to survive, leaving a kindling of hope for mankind.

    So I have to say that the original owner really had no chance. Being injured and bleeding in the last days, such a normal thing, how could this space not be opened? Although the original owner got the water ability in the last days, he couldn't eat well for a long time, worked hard, and his physical fitness was very poor. When he appeared in the article, he was only at level two. In that world where the ability level is three or four, he is a scumbag. Scum.

    In the original text, the parents of the original owner turned into zombies at the first time, and were rescued by the male supporting brother in the early apocalypse. Although there was no love, the hardships of the apocalypse made the brothers and sisters always depend on each other, but they were always secretly in love with the male supporting role. The brother's female supporting role No. 3 is jealous and misunderstood. In the end, in the process of the male supporting brother's pursuit of the female lead, the design of the female supporting role No. 3 caused a conflict between the original lead and the female lead. Because the original owner was always taciturn and refused to explain well, plus all kinds of Mao Dun accumulated around the end of the world broke out all at once, and the two fell out.

    Thinking of this, Tian Yuerong had to lament the original owner's fate. Now that I have become Tian Yuerong, I must live a good life, stay away from the plot, stay away from all the protagonists and supporting roles, and hope to live well in this miserable apocalypse.

    Some information about this space is introduced in the message left by the immortal. There is a spiritual spring, but it is a very small one. If you think about it, how could there be so many springs that gather the essence of heaven and earth? It's always full. The mountain is very small, it can only be regarded as a small hill. At present, there are only some bamboos and nothing else. A small river flows down from the top of the mountain, surrounds the entire space, and finally returns to the top of the mountain.

    The ocean is miniature, estimated to be the size of a small pond. On the contrary, the land about an acre in size looks black and feels very fertile.

    In addition to the main hall where you enter the small house, there are two rooms, one is a pharmacy, and the other is used as a bedroom. The elixir room is full of shelves, and each row of shelves is neatly placed with various books and elixir boxes. There are several elixirs in each box, each box of elixirs has different effects, Tian Yuerong probably looked at it, and was quite satisfied, even though he would never learn alchemy in his life, these elixirs were enough. There are many kinds of books, some teach alchemy, some draw talismans, some have formations, and there is a complete collection of ancient herbs.

    The thing that makes our Tian Yuerong most satisfied is: These books are not for reading, but for smashing. As long as you really enter the door and slap the book on the forehead, it will naturally be recorded in your mind. This is really the ultimate weapon to satisfy all the masters and scumbags.

    The last is the basement, which is the most luxurious place in this house, bar none. The entire basement is made of top-quality Kunlun jade, and at the same time, it is blessed with a double array of time and space. It is definitely a good product for storing items at home and traveling. The space array makes this small room infinitely large, and the time array makes the time here absolutely static. If it is hot, it will still be hot, and if it is ice, it will still be ice.

    After the visit, Tian Yuerong, according to the memory left by Da Neng, can only be considered as an entry into the world if he has truly obtained supernatural powers, and can truly own this world.

    Resolutely picked up a marrow washing pill, came to the Lingquan as quickly as possible, took off his clothes, swallowed it and jumped into the Lingquan at the same time. A hot current flowed from the dantian to the whole body, followed by dense pain running around along the meridians. It was hard to tell whether it was pain or itching, or pain and itching. Fortunately, the spiritual energy in the spiritual spring has been nourishing this body. Tian Yuerong was constantly experiencing destruction and reorganization, and after an unknown amount of time, just when she could hardly bear it anymore, a white light emitted from her body, and she fainted gorgeously.