Chapter 37. The beginning of crustal movement

Jiang's father's cooking is really good, and everyone is very satisfied with the food. But the four of them plus a big white wolf were not enough to eat. In the end, Tian Yuerong agreed to give Dabai an extra meal, so Dabai reluctantly held down his croaking stomach and lay down to sleep. Jiang Yichen gnawed on the last piece in embarrassment. The lamb chops gnawed very loudly on purpose. Dabai closed his eyes and didn’t want to pay attention to him. If he didn’t eat and didn’t sleep, would he watch others eat? Anyway, the owner would give it ribs to eat after a while, so it would I don't know him well. In the end, Jiang Yichen didn't tease Dabai, but instead provoked Jiang's father to slap him, "I know this is the last piece, eat well, and don't eat any more!" Jiang Yichen can assure you that he definitely saw Dabai covering his mouth just now Laughed, don't think you turned the wolf's head away, I didn't see it! !

  Jiang's mother and Tian Yuerong both smiled and said nothing, these three are really a pair of treasures.

  After dinner, it was completely dark. Tian Yuerong couldn't resist the enthusiasm of Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, so he could only stay at Jiang's house. The Jiang family's villa is very large and has many rooms. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother live in the bedroom on the first floor, Jiang Yichen's bedroom is on the second floor, Tian Yuerong also lives in the guest room on the second floor, and the door is directly facing Jiang Yichen's bedroom.

  After closing the door, Tian Yuerong wrapped the room with spiritual power, leaving behind a trace of spiritual alertness, and Dabai disappeared into the room immediately. Every time she goes out, she can only take advantage of the time when she goes to the bathroom to sneak in for a walk. God knows how much she misses the quietness and the fresh air in the space. The warm sunshine on her body makes people feel lazy. Dabai It went into the mountain alone to continue the treasure hunt, but it didn't come in for a few days, and it couldn't be more excited.

  Tian Yuerong was exhausted from the actions of the past few days, both physically and mentally tired, so she took a nice soak in the hot spring and fell asleep.

  In the morning, when Tian Yuerong heard a knock on the door from outside the space, Tian Yuerong froze for a moment before realizing that she was not in her own home. When she went out of the space and opened the door, Jiang Yichen stood outside the door brightly, her long and narrow Danfeng eyes full of tenderness. Tian Yuerong was made a little uncomfortable by the friendship. She didn't reject this feeling. Who said that you can't fall in love in the last days? The last days make people feel lonely and need to find a warm support, but think about her original body and her own two pairs Both parents ended up in divorce, which made her look down on the relationship itself. Let it be, maybe before the relationship is made clear, he will have a crush on someone else, or she will have a crush on him.

  "Morning, the sun seems to be pretty good today." Tian Yuerong looked up and was dazzled by the bright sun.

  When he wakes up in the morning, he can see his beloved woman, Jiang Yichen smiled happily, "My dad has already gone to the military headquarters, and I also went to the barracks to run around with the soldiers, it's still early!" Tian Yuerong was a little embarrassed, last night It's a little late to play with Dabai in the space, and anyway, when she returns to the base, she has nothing else to do so early.

  But she was a little surprised. She didn't expect that the soldiers still kept their morning exercises in such a cold day. Thinking so in my heart, I just grumbled, "Yes! Even when it snowed heavily in those few days, the soldiers were exercising indoors. Otherwise, how could the army guarantee long-term combat effectiveness? My dad would have already snowed. Death order, when the army is not on missions, they must keep exercising for three to four hours a day!"