1

"Krystal, you can't run away from this marriage. Have you forgotten that you always wanted to marry Freen?" asked Mr Armstrong.

"I remembered that I want to marry Freen but that is before she was disabled woman!!" said Krystal.

"You have no other choice but to marry Freen, Krystal" said her mom to Krystal.

"Mom, I don't want to marry that disabled woman. Why mom didn't support my decision?!!"

"Mom, are you willing to see me marry a disable woman? Instead of being happy, I will suffer even more. I can't imagine serving the disable woman all my life" said Krystal again.

"Krystal, It's not that mom doesn't want to support what you decided to do,but..."

Krystal cut her mother words.

"Mom, you don't need to force me like dad. If I said I don't want, I don't want!!" Krystal stood up and wanted to leave from there.

"Where are you going?" asked Mr Armstrong annoyed.

"Room" Krystal answered briefly.

"Who let you into the room when we didn't finish discuss this?"

"Dad, since when I need to ask permission from you"

"Krystal!!!" said Mr. Armstrong.

"Just let her go to the room, we can discuss it in other day" said Jenny.

"This is all your fault! You spoiled her too much" said Mr Armstrong annoyed.

"How come you blames me instead? Isn't Krystal our child, it's not mine only. You spoiled her too" said Jenny.

"It's not my fault. You spoiled Krystal too much that her attitude like someone who not respect their parents. Unlike Becky,she..."

"Enough!!! Please don't compare Krystal with Becky" Jenny burst her anger.

"Why, Jenny? Krystal and Becky's behavior is very different. Becky is a gentle girl..."

"I said enough!!! Krystal is Krystal meanwhile Becky is Becky. Krystal is our biological child meanwhile Becky is your illegitimate child with that woman"

After saying that, Jenny left Steve with a very angry feeling. Steve just silent herself. The mistake he has made become his weakness. He will silent if Jenny brought the topic about that woman.