82

Becky took Scarlett to the cafeteria. Becky's friends looked at the two of them with confused face.

"What happened?" asked Lisa.

"She argued with Mia" said Becky. Scarlett looked at Becky and begging her.

"Becky I begging you, please distance yourself from that giraffe girl. If she is married in the future, her new generation must be like her. The bully one!!!" said Scarlett with a displeased look on her face. Sana approach Scarlett and kissed her cheeks.

"What the hell?!!" Scarlett shouted at Sana.

"I want to calm you down only"said Sana.

"Don't flirt with me tho! What if your lover look at us?!!" Scarlett lean on the walls. She gave Sana death stare.

"You are just like your sister who always spoils my mood" said Sana pouted.

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'm sorry" said Scarlett.

Becky snatched a bottle of cold water from Lisa.

"Becky!!"

"I'm thirsty. After eating, I'm forgot to drink water" said Becky with an innocent face.

"I who bought this drink haven't even drunk it yet. You? Haishh? You're lucky that you are cute tho" said Lisa.

"Thank you. I know I'm cute" said Becky.

"Yuki, what are you eating?"asked Lisa.

"Grass"

"What the!!"

"Lisa, you already know that I eat food still want to ask me what I'm eating" said Yuki.

Becky, Scarlett and Sana laughing at both of them.

During those three years, Becky never called or texted Freen. Mia is now close to her friends except Scarlett. Scarlett and Mia always fight when they meet and Becky is the one who can break up their fights.

Freen who is in Thailand will always ask about Becky through Scarlett. She will send Becky a present during Becky's birthday. She always asks Scarlett to send pictures of Becky. Scarlett who always told her sister about Becky was just following her sister's wishes.

While Becky is sick, Freen will send a lot of medicine and will advise Scarlett on how to take good care of Becky.

This morning, Becky and her friends finished the test. They are walking in the shopping center.

"Tomorrow, let's go back to our country. We already start holiday today onwards" said Lisa.

"I agree with you. I miss Tzuyu now even though she was cold to me" said Sana.

"Poor you" said Yuki.

"Tomorrow we can prepare Freen's birthday party. It's her birthday after tomorrow" said Scarlett.

Becky just listening what they talked.

"Becky, do you going back with us tomorrow?" asked Yuki.

"I don't know. Tomorrow morning I need to submit my assignment first" said Becky.

"After you submit it, let's go back together" said Sana.

"You guys can go first" said Becky.

"Don't you want to meet Freen?" asked Yuki.