32

Becky then going home faster before Freen reached home.

During two months, Becky will use a rabbit mascot to encourage Freen. Freen who is used to the presence of the rabbit just let it go.

Now Freen is able to walk. She felt excited about that.

She went to work as usual. Becky who saw Freen who was able to walk felt happy.

Krystal went to FreenBecky's house. No one noticed her enter. She went towards Freen's room and stole Freen's necklace.

After that, she sat in the living room. Becky who noticed Krystal sitting in the living room was surprised.

"Why are you here?"

"You didn't give me money for this two months. I want my money"

"Ok. Wait here"

Becky went to her room and took her some money.

"I only have five hundred" Becky sighed. She hid one hundred in her luggage.

She brought four hundred to Krystal. Krystal grabbed it and went home.

Becky then went to her room and rested.

At noon, Freen and Michael came to having lunch at home. Freen went to her room and saw that her necklace was not on the table. She felt angry and shouted Becky name.

"Becky!!!!!"

Becky rushed to Freen's room when hear Freen shouted her name.

"Yea"

"You stole my necklace,right?"

Becky shook her head.

"You are the only one in this house. Do you sell my necklace?!"

"No"

"Be honest,Becky!! Please!!" shouted Freen

"I didn't steal it"

"You know that the necklace is a gift from someone that I promised to take care of it!!! Please, give it to me!! I will give you what you want"

" Freen, I didn't steal it. Please trust me"

"How can I trust you!!!! You are gold digger!!! I know it was you!"

Freen ran towards Becky's room. Becky just followed her from behind.

Freen searched her necklace and found one hundred in the luggage.

"Why you keep your money in here?"

"That's because..."

"Because this is the money after you sell my necklace!!!" shouted Freen. Becky's looked down.

Freen gripped Becky's hand tightly

"I want you to pay it back!!! Give me nineteen million"

"I don't have money" said Becky who was started to be scared.

"Then, work!!! I give you two months to collect money. If you fail give me the money, I will sell you" said Freen and left from there.

Becky was sobbing when heard it. She lay on her bed and fell asleep.

The next day, Becky woke up early and fresh up herself. She then went to look for a job to get the money that Freen wanted.

"Now, I not only gave money to Krystal but also to Freen" Becky sighed and walked.