69

"Wet" said Freen and looked at Becky up then down.

"Don't be a pervert person" said Becky.

"Oh...okay. Now let's go inside" said Freen. Becky ran inside and saw her friends kneeled down. She knew their lovers lecture them. She's just giggling.

Freen drag her and make her kneel down beside Sana.

"Who asked you guys to swim on this rainy day?" asked Freen and gave them cold stare.

"It's Lisa idea"

Freen looked at Lisa and sighed. They all started to sneeze which made Freen, Tee, Tzuyu and Jennie sigh.

Freen hold Becky hands. She dragged Becky to her room.

"Change your clothes now" said Freen. Becky changed her clothes.

"Let's sleep together"

"No!"

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"I will sleep with you" said Becky. She started go towards bed.

They lay in bed. Becky was already asleep and so was Freen. In the midnight, Becky woke up because she felt uncomfortable. She tried to sleep.

She still turned her back on Freen while lying down. She feels sick now.

She held back her pain and cried silently. Freen got up to drink water. After her drink water. She lay down again.

She didn't turn her back on Becky when she slept. As she wanted to close her eyes, she heard Becky's sobs.

Freen immediately sit and checked on Becky.

"Becky"

Becky wiped her tears but it's was a waste action. She still crying.

Freen stood up and went to the left. She sat on the floor and looked at Becky's face.

She put her hand on Becky's forehead and it was very hot. She quickly took cool fever and a small towel.

She wiped Becky's face first before applying cool fever. Becky didn't protest what Freen was doing now.

Becky still sobs that made Freen so much worry.

"Let's go to the clinic" said Freen with her soft tone. Becky shook her head.

"Where do you feel pain?" asked Freen.

"I'm..."

Freen moved closer to Becky.

"I'm feel unsafe"

Freen remembered that when she read Becky's background. Becky had panic attack suddenly without she or people knowing it.

"Becky, give me a little space. I want to lie down"

Becky gave Freen little space. She still sobs, trembling, sweating and her breathing is not normal.

Freen hugged Becky without permission.

"Becky, calm down. I'm here with you. Try to breathe normal. Empty your mind of things that make you feel unsafe" said Freen.

Freen so much worried now. Becky's face look so pale and her condition getting worse.