114

"Ok"

They then focus on what the teacher is teaching in front of them. During the break, they ate quickly except for Becky.

"Becky, please eat a little faster" said Yuki.

"Why?" asked Becky.

"We will leave now" said Yuki. Becky was surprised by Yuki's words. She thought they would leave after the last lesson.

"You mean we all skipped class, right?" Becky asked while eating her food.

"Yeah"

Becky nodded her head. They use the road behind the college. They stopped walking when they saw the gate was locked.

"It is locked but luckily there is no guard at the gate," said Sana.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Yuki.

"Ask the guard for the key" said Becky. Yuki, Lisa and Sana looked at Becky standing behind them with eyes wide open.

"If we ask, the guard must tell the teacher what we did" said Lisa.

"We have no other way but to climb this gate" Lisa said again and started climbing.

"Do you all want to be monkeys?" asked Becky.

"Come here,Becky" said Yuki.

"Fine"

They climbed the school gate. They rest first before leaving.

"Luckily the back gate of this college is not high" said Lisa with a panting breath.

"What do we go there with? I was sent by Jennie earlier" said Lisa again.

"Take a taxi" said Yuki.

They stood up and walked together. Suddenly, two security guards saw them. They were investigated by two security guards of the college.

"Where are you all going?"

"We were told by Freen Sarocha Chankimha to send Becky. She is sick" said Sana. Becky was shocked by Sana's reasoning.

"Oh okay"

The two college security guards believed what Sana said. They already know Becky's identity after Freen announced about Becky a few days ago. They didn't dare to object to what Freen and Becky said. They know what the consequences will be.

Sana took Becky's hand and led her away. Lisa and Yuki had already run before the two of them.

"Hey! Why did you two leave me with Becky?!!!" asked Sana.

"I don't want to get caught. Jennie will be angry if she knows I skipped"

"Me too" said Yuki.

Snaa just sighed. They used a taxi to go to Lisa's villa.

"Welcome to my villa!" said Lisa happily.

"Tonight we will enjoy, now we rest first" said Sana.

They watch movies in the living room while eating snacks. Becky is changing her clothes. She borrowed Lisa's clothes.