42

Michael saw Freen walking towards him with empty hands. She didn't bring Becky's luggage.

"Where Becky's luggage?" asked Michael.

"No need to bring her clothes. It's just a few. Let's go to the shopping centre"

"But..."

"Can you just obey me?" asked Freen coldly.

Michael was silent. They both went to the shopping center.

Freen and Michael went to the clothing section. Freen chose the perfect clothes for Becky.

"Why you bought so many clothes?" asked Michael.

"It's for Becky"

Michael was smile when heard Freen said that.

"Are you started to love her?"

"No"

"Then, why you bought so many clothes for her?"

"It's that wrong being kind to her?" Freen asked with her cold face.

"No"

"She is the one cheer me up when I do my treatment in the hospital. She is the girl who inside the bunny mascot" Freen explained to Michael while busy choose clothes.

"Are you sure?" asked Michael.

"One hundred sure about this matter"

"You know from where?" asked Michael again.

"From the doctor who treated me in the hospital"

"How?"

"I called him."

"Do you already thanked,Becky about it?"

"No"

Michael nodded her head. When finished buying clothes for Becky. She tells Michael to give it to Becky.

"Give it to her. Don't say I bought it, say you bought it"

"Why?" asked Michael.

"From today onwards, I will take care of her needs in silent" said Freen.

"How about the people who tried to harm Becky? What do you want to do with them?"

"I don't know" said Freen and left Michael behind.

While they are in the car, Freen thinks about Becky wanting to go to college. She asked Michael to drop her at her old college.

**********

Becky, who had completed her chores, asked Pattrine for permission to leave.

"Please don't come home late"

"Ok,aunt"

Becky go to the hospital to visit her grandma after a long time. She saw Dr.Rocky outside her grandma's room.

"Hi,doctor!"

"Hi,long time no see. Where have you been all this time?" asked Dr.Rocky.

"Of course, at home. I busy with something" Becky lie to Dr. Rocky. She didn't want everyone know she already married.