28

She was annoyed by the short messages. She knows who sent it. Who else if not Krsytal. The gold digger who has always hurt Becky's heart since she was little untill now.

"Where I can get five million?!" Becky asked herself.

"My money is don't enough. The black card that dad gave was confiscated by aunt Jenny when she knew dad gave it to me. It will be useful if the black card didn't confiscated by her" said Becky sighed.

Becky is crying again. She was so sad and desperate now. To whom she should lend money. She must give Krystal money this evening otherwise grandma will be in danger.

Suddenly, she remembered Dr.Rocky. Becky took her phone then called Dr.Rocky but Dr.Rocky number doesn't active now.

Becky threw her phone and crying again. Suddenly, she heard Michael talking with Pattrine. An idea suddenly appeared in her mind. She quickly wiped away her tears and pick up her phone, then left the room full of hope.

"Michael"

Michael turned to Becky.

"What's wrong, Becky?" asked Michael.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Yes, do you want us to talk here?"

"Yea" said Becky while looking left and right.

"Ok, how can I help you?" asked Michael.

"Michael, do you have five million?" asked Becky without hesitation.

"Of course, I have it. Why?"

"Co...could you lend it to me?" asked Becky stuttering.

"Of course, when you want me to give it to you?"

"Now. Transfer it to this account" Becky said while showing the account number printed on her phone.

"Ok, I will transfer it"

"Thank you very much, Michael" said Becky with smiling face.

"You're welcome" said Michael.

Michael left after that. Becky felt very relieved now.

Becky doesn't know that the conversations between her and Michael was overheard by Freen. Freen was very angry when found out that Becky borrow Michael's money.

Freen entered her room then took her moneys. Then, she came back down and went towards Becky's room.

"Where are you going, Freen?" asked Michael when saw Freen going towards kitchen.

"None of your business. Hurry up and get the car ready. We will leave later"

"Ok"

Freen knocked Becky's door. Becky opened it and shocked when saw Freen in front of her door room.

"Freen"

"You need money, don't you?" asked Freen directly without preamble while taking out some money from her purse.

"Here is ten million. Take it all and don't be a beggar" said Freen to Becky.