120

Freen who heard their conversation felt angry. She does not like to be deceived. She felt like a fool for believing Becky was sick earlier.

She kicked the door really hard and saw the four of them who had tricked them. She gave Becky a sharp glare.

Becky and her friends were shocked. Freen shouted at the four of them.

"YOU ALL ARE SO DECEPTIVE!"

Freen ordered her friends to take their respective partners. Jennie and Tzuyu looked at their partner with sharp glares and pulled their hands away.

"Chagi, I'm sorry" said Lisa with her puppy eyes.

"It didn't work for me, Lisa. I will give you two punishments" said Jennie.

Tzuyu locked Sana in the bedroom and went downstairs.

"Why do my parents want to marry me off to Minatozaki Sana? The girl likes to find trouble. I can't imagine if my children behaves like her" said Tzuyu. She sat in the living room and thinking about her future.

Becky lowered her head after seeing Freen's face.

"I'm sorry"

"WHO TELL YOU TO SKIP CLASS? WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING CLASS? I DON'T LIKE YOU CHEATING ON ME BECKY!"

"I'm sorry" said Becky again.

Freen grabbed Becky's chin roughly and kissed her lips roughly then bit her lip.

"Ouch! It's hurt"

"You deserve it. That's your punishment"

Freen is still angry and wants to punish Becky again.

"How should I punish her? I can't punish her in bed right now, she's too innocent. Later the punishment on the bed becomes a teaching session about sex. After all, she will talk a lot later and I have already promised to take her virginity after graduation" said Freen in her mind.

Freen stood up and looked at Becky.

"I will lock you in this room as your second punishment" said Freen sternly.

"Why should I be punished? This is not my idea to skip class" said Becky.

"But you also join them in skipping class"

"Give me food" said Becky suddenly.

"There is no food for naughty girl like you today"

Becky stood up and looked at Freen furious. Freen locks Becky in a room. Tee also locked their respective partners. Freen gathers with her friends.

After twenty minutes, Jennie came towards them. Tee saw Jennie's neck.

"You punish Lisa on the bed. Woah" said Tee amazed.

"Of course. I also locked her in the room so that she would know her mistake"